Thanks, dad. - For what?
謝謝,爸爸。-為什么?
You know, just for you know, showing me what it feels like...to be a panda.
你知道,就是告訴我做一只熊貓是怎樣的感覺。
So when do you think I'll be ready? -Ready?
所以你認為什么時候我才能準備好?-準備?
You know, learn how to master chi.
你知道,學會如何駕馭氣。
Soon, real soon.
不久后。
Come on. I wanna show you something else. C'mon.
來,我想給你看些別的東西。
Sorry about the mess, I don't usually get visitors.
不好意思,很亂,很久沒來客人。
Is this my mom?
這是我媽媽嗎?
I had this done on your one hundredth day.
我在你百天時做了這個。
Your mama couldn't hold you still.
你媽媽根本沒法讓你安靜下來。
You nearly eat the paper.
你差點把這張紙給吃了。
It's true. - What was she like?
真的。-她什么樣?
She was the total package.
她簡直完美。
Smart, beautiful. Tremendous appetite.
聰明,漂亮。巨大的食欲。
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生的摯愛。
And then, just when I thought I couldn't get any luckier.
之后就在我覺得人生達到最美滿的時候。
Along you came, my little Lotus.
你來了,小蓮花。
I really had it all.
我得到了一切。
Until that one moment...When I...lost everything.
直到有一天……當我失去了一切。
Dad, you don't have to worry about losing me ever again, OK?
爸爸,你不必擔心再次失去我,好嗎?
Let me get some of that.
讓我也來抱抱。
It's from the eastern province.
從東部省份來的消息。
Master Lizard, master Ox, master Eagle, all of them.
蜥蜴戰士,牛戰士,鷹戰士,全部。
In every village from the sea to here. Every master in china...has vanished.
從沿海到這兒的所有村子,中國的所有戰士都消失了。
Maybe they are all at a party?
也許他們在聚會。
Monkey. - I didn't get invited either.
猴子。-我沒有收到邀請。
Kai has taken their chi.
天煞取走了他們的氣。
We are all that stand between him and the knowledge Oogway left in our care.
現在只有我們能阻止他了,而烏龜留下的真傳只有靠我們來守護了。
The villagers, evacuated? - Done, master.
村民疏散完畢了嗎?-是的,師傅。
Crane? Mantis? - Still nothing.
仙鶴,螳螂呢?-依然沒消息。
Wait, it's them.
等等,他們在那兒。