Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, I'm gonna make you bloom.
熊貓訓練第一天,好吧,花,我要讓你開放。
Dad, dad.
爸爸。
What? What? What is it? - I'm ready for my first day of panda training. -What?
什么?那是什么?-我準備好熊貓訓練第一天了。-什么?
You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.
你知道,學會做一個熊貓,氣功大師,拯救世界。
Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.
熊貓睡到午后。所以第一課就是回去睡覺。
Of course.
當然。
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
沒有人說這很容易。
Did I oversleep? - You sure did.
我睡過頭了?-當然。
Yes. -Yeah show him kids. - Can you do this? Can you do that?
是的。-孩子們,展示給他看。-你可以做這個,你可以做那個嗎?
How about this? How about that?
這個呢?這個呢?
Am I doing it? Is this good?
我會做這個?是不是很好?
I got it.
我明白了。
Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.
熊貓爺爺,小心。-我們最好滾吧。
Po, lunchtime.
阿寶,午餐時間。
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
你必須讓山引導你滾。
Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go up hill.
新手錯誤。-點點,心心,給他看如何爬山。
That's beautiful. - Snack time.
太漂亮了。-零食時間。
Po, you can fly? - I'm coming in hot.
阿寶,你會發啦?-全速前進。
Get them while they're cold.
那就等涼了再吃吧。
What are you doing there? That food is for Po.
你們在干什么,這些吃的是阿寶的。
Throw it in.
扔進來。
Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.
放松了?-是的。
Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.
只要順其自然就好。-明白。
I'm fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy.
我很好,我只是……-好了,吐出來吧。我的好孩子。
Get out of there.
離開這里。
My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.
我的面條,放下我的面條。
Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.
微妙,阿寶,非常微妙。-給我一些。
Leave my hat alone.
放下我的帽子。
We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.
我們喜歡面條。-就像我的阿寶。
What are you guys looking at?
你們在看什么?
That's how we roll. Cannonball.
我們就是這樣滾的,發炮。
Mom, look it.
媽媽,看這個。
How was that?
那是怎么回事
Now you try again but don't try so hard. - OK, OK.
再試一下,但是別太用力。-好。
Much better.
好多了。