Kai.
天煞。
Nice, very tacky.
漂亮,非常俗氣。
How dare you set foot on these grounds.
你怎么膽敢踏入這里。
Look at your pathetic fools.
看看你們這群可憐的傻瓜吧。
Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent.
只知道在烏龜巨人的腳下卑躬屈膝。
You are not fit to speak his name.
你不配提他的名字。
I am not fit, little kitten?
我不配嗎,小貓咪?
I fought by his side. I loved him like a brother. And he betrayed me.
我在他身邊戰斗,我像兄弟一樣愛他。可是他背叛了我。
Well now I will destroy everything he has created.
現在我會破壞它創造的一切。
Go.
上。
How's that for a little kitten?
這對于一個小貓怎么樣?
I will not let you destroy Oogway's memory.
我不會讓你破壞烏龜的記憶。
Why not? He destroyed mine.
為什么不?他毀了我的。
Mantis, it is me, your bestie.
螳螂,是我,你最好的朋友。
Sorry Tigress. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉,嬌虎,抱歉。
Shifu. - Bring them to me.
師傅。-把他們帶給我。
No, you must warn Po. - Master please.
不,你必須提醒阿寶。-師傅,求你。
I will show you the true power of chi, brother.No.
我將向你展示氣的真正力量,兄弟。不。
Oogway, forgive me.
烏龜,原諒我。
Hmm, what do you say Oogway? Do you forgive him?
烏龜,你說了什么?你原諒他了?
You may have destroyed the Jade palace but you will never succeed.
你也許可以破壞玉宮,但你永遠不會成功。
There will always be someone to stop you.
總會有人阻止你。
Who? The panda? His chi is strong but it won't be enough.
誰?熊貓?他的氣很強,但是還不夠。
He will meet the same fate as you. - No.
他會遇到和你相同的命運。-不。
And so will every panda in that village.
以及所有在村子里的熊貓。
Yes.
是的。
Po, I hope you're ready.
阿寶,我希望你準備好了。