I am Mei Mei.
我是美美。
Wow, she's amazing. She's so beautiful.
喔,她很漂亮,她很美麗。
That's sweet, Po but please try to save all other compliments until after the performance.
那很好,阿寶,但是請把贊美留到演出之后。
Me? No, I didn't say...Shut it. After the performance.
我?不,我沒說……-閉嘴,演出之后。
Has it started yet?
表演已經開始了?
Best ribbon dancer in the world.
世界上最棒的絲帶舞者。
At least that's what she says. - Look away, look away. No, you can't. Can you?
至少她這么說。-別看。不,你不能,不是嗎?
Dad, why does she keep staring at me like that? - Try to keep up.
爸爸,為什么她一直那樣盯著我?-試著跟上舞步。
I don't really know how to dance. - Of course you do.
我真的不會跳舞。-你當然會。
All pandas dance.
所有的熊貓都會。
I know what you're thinking. -You do?
我知道你在想什么?-真的嗎?
How can one panda be so beautiful?
一只熊貓怎么能這么漂亮呢?
For me?
你說我?
Help me, dads. - Yeah, no. You're on your own.
幫我,爸爸。-不,你可以的。
You're doing great, son.
你做的很好,兒子。
Your turn.
該你了。
Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.
別擔心,你會掌握竅門的。
I have so much to learn.
我還有很多要學。
Wings of surveillance.
監視之翼。
Why do you do that? - Do what?
為什么你那么做?-做什么?
Just because you say "Wings of..." before something it doesn't mean that you're doing a special move.
就算你說"之翼"什么的也不代表你的動作有多特別。
It's like me saying, "Antenna of power" or..." Thorax of making sandwiches".
就好像我說"強力之刃"或者“三明治之喉"那樣。
Wings of disagreement. - Whoa, there.
反對之翼。-那兒。
Master Bear, master Chicken, Master Croc, what are you doing out here?
牛戰士,雞戰士,鱷魚戰士,你們在那干嘛?
Jade creatures attacked our villages. We've tracked them here. -Stop.
玉生物攻擊我們的村子,我們跟蹤到這里。-停。
They must be in there.
他們一定在里面。
Master Shifu strongly advised us...not to engage. - Gotta get in there.
師傅強烈建議我們……不要介入。-不得不進入。
But master Shifu said...- You're seriously afraid?
但是師傅說……-你害怕了?
Even master Chicken's going in there and he's a chicken.
甚至雞戰士都進去了,他只是一只雞。
That's it, I'm going in. - Mantis, we have orders not to...-They need our help. Come on. I'll go high, you go low.
好吧,我進去了。-螳螂,我們有命令,不能……-他們需要我們的幫助,來吧。我走上,你走下。
No, wait.
不,等等。
Fear the bug.
難道還怕只蟲子。
Alright, you little...-Hold on, buddy. I'm coming. - "Antenna of power".
好吧,你這個小……-等等,兄弟,我進來了。-力量之角。
Ah, it didn't work. - Mantis.
沒用。-螳螂。
Mantis?
螳螂?
Mantis?
螳螂?
Your chi is strong just like your friend, the bug.
你的氣很強,就像你的朋友,那個蟲子。
Mantis.
螳螂。
Don't worry, little birdie. I'll put your chi to good use.
別擔心,小鳥,我會把你的氣用在正處。
Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it. -No.
摧毀玉宮和這里的每一個人。-不。
Wings of...regret.
遺憾之翼。