Detective, over here.
警探,過來這邊。
Looks like this is all they took.
看來他們只拿了這個。
So you let our bank robber get away.
這么說,你放走了那個搶劫犯啊。
He paid his dues, deserved a second chance.
他付出了代價應該有第二次機會。
Then are we done?
那這事算完了嗎?
Not quite.
還沒完。
I hope that's what you wanted.
希望這就是你要的東西。
So we better talk money.
那我們來談談價錢吧。
Someone got here first.
看來有人捷足先登了。
He's dead.
他已經死了。
Any idea who did it?
知道是誰干的嗎?
The name on the evidence box was Elias.
證據盒上的名字是以利亞。
That mean anything to you?
你有印象嗎?
No.
沒有。
I'd better look into it.
我去查查。
The truth is that, it was easier for you to be alone.
事實上是,一個人對你來說更容易。
That's one of the things you learn over there.
這是你在那邊學到的東西。
In the end, we're all alone.
到頭來,我們都是一個人。
And no one's coming to save you.
沒有人會來救你。
Be happy with Peter.
祝你和彼得幸福。
You don't believe that.
你不是真心的。
Not really.
不是。
You wanna be brave?
你想勇敢一次嗎?
Take a risk.
那就冒險一次。
Tell me to wait for you and...
讓我等你...
Say those words and I will.
只要你說我就答應。
It would take real courage, wouldn't it?
這需要極大的勇氣吧?
Wait for me.
等我。
Please.
求你了。