How were you injured?
你怎么受的傷?
It's a long story.
說來話長了。
Please, I was hoping you might be able to just...Give me a prescription.
拜托,你能不能就給我開一下……處方藥。
You really should have a full workup.
你真的應該全面檢查一下。
C.T. , MRI...But you are the most polite patient I've seen all week, so, I'll make a exception.
做下CT,核磁共振,但你是我這周來接待過的最有禮貌的病人,那我就破例一下吧。
Okay, this is for three days.
好吧,這是三天的藥。
If you're still in pain, you have to come back, okay?
如果你還是痛,一定要回來看醫生,好嗎?
That's quite all right, Dr. Tillman.
很好,提爾曼醫生。
I have everything I need.
我就需要這些。
Duty calls.
該去工作了。
Take care.
保重。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Machine spit out a new number?
機器又跳出一個號碼嗎?
Megan Tillman, graduated Columbia medical school top of her class, hasn't missed a day of work since her residency began.
梅根·提爾曼,以第一名的成績畢業于哥倫比亞醫學院,從開始做住院醫生起就沒請過一天假。
Hey, Doug, I'm gonna go grab some lunch.
道格,我去吃點東西。
Page if you need me.
有什么事就呼我。
She puts in 80 hours a week at the hospital, single, lives alone.
她一周在醫院要呆上80個小時,單身,獨居。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Not at all.
沒關系。
Anybody at the hospital have a problem with the doctor?
醫院有什么人和這個醫生有過節嗎?
No complaints, no malpractice lawsuits, seems friendly, well-liked.
沒有被投訴過,也沒有治療不當的訴訟,友善 受歡迎。
So we've got no idea why the machine singled her out.
這么說我們完全不知道機器為什么吐了她的號。
Come on, grab a drink with us.
來嘛,和我們去喝一杯。
Even workaholics need a night off.
就算是工作狂晚上也要放松啊。
Workaholics need rest.
工作狂也要休息。
I'm going home and hitting the hay.
我要回家睡覺了。
Okay.
好吧。
In other words...
也就是說……
In other words, we'll have to watch her around the clock to figure out what kind of trouble she's in.
也就是說……我們得一直盯著她查出她到底被卷進了什么麻煩事。
If you'd like a raise, Mr. Reese, all you have to do is ask.
里瑟先生,如果你要加薪只管跟我開口就好。