You are being watched.
你在被監視著。
The government has a secret system—a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
政府有一套秘密系統,一臺每時每刻都在監視你的機器。
I know because...I built it.
我知道,因為……它是我造的。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,
but it sees everything- Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
但它卻看到了一切與普通人相關的暴力罪行。
People like you.
像你一樣的普通人。
Crimes the government considered irrelevant.
而政府認為這些罪行無關緊要。
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他們不肯作為 所以我決定插手。
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一個搭檔。
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一個有能力介入其中的人。
Hunted by the authorities, We work in secret.
因為被當局追捕,我們只能秘密行事。
You'll never find us.
你永遠找不到我們。
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
不管你是被害人和行兇者,如果你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
Every time I close my eyes, I see him.
我一閉上眼睛,就能看到他。
He won't stop.
他不放過我。
Maybe I'm already dead.
也許我已經死了。
Surgical three, down that hall, second door on the left.
三號病房,在走廊盡頭,左手邊第二扇門。
Yes, all right.
好。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Mr. Davidson in eight needs a CBC, an EKG, and a portable chest x-ray.
八號房的戴維森先生需要全血細胞計數,做心電圖和便攜式胸透。
And the kid in five needs stitches - 4-centimeter head laceration.
五號房的孩子需要縫針,頭部撕裂,傷口四厘米。
Uh, what about the guy in four?
那四號房的那個呢?
He's, uh, been waiting for three hours.
他已經等了三小時了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
You look rather busy today.
你今天很忙啊。
I was hoping to avoid this.
我本來不想來的。
Oh, sorry about the wait.
不好意思讓你等這么久。
I'm Dr. Tillman.
我是提爾曼醫生。
How do you do?
你好?
Hi.
你好。
I see that you are experiencing some back pain.
看來你是背痛。
My doctor's playing golf in the Caymans.
我的醫生去開曼群島打高爾夫了。
I just need a refill on my pain medication.
我只需要再拿點止痛藥。
All right, on a scale of one to five, how bad's your pain?
好吧,程度1—5,你的背有多痛?
On a good day, three.
好的情況下是3。
Today is not a good day.
今天可不是好情況。
Squeeze my hands.
抓著我的手。
All right.
好吧。
Judging from your bone grafts, it looks like you had spinal-fusion surgery about...
從你的骨骼結構來看,看你做過脊椎融合手術……
A year or two ago?
一兩年前嗎?
Yeah.
是的。
You know, if your pain's chronic, there are other treatments.
如果你長期背痛,還有其他治療方法。