Get up! Get up! Right now! Get up! Put your hands!
起來!起來!快起來!舉起手來!
Behind your back!
在你身后!
Move! Move! Move! Move.
快走!走。
Some probate issues on the Ulman estate.
烏爾曼的房產有點遺產認證問題。
Have you got a case number?
你有案件編號嗎?
Hands in the air! This is a robbery!
舉起手來!搶劫!
Get out here, now!
出去,快出去!
Move! Move it! You too. Go! Move! Move! Move! Move! Get down! Down!
快點 還有你。快走!快走!快點!趴下!
Watch the entrance. Watch the door.
守著門和入口。
8-2-5-7-6 8-2-5-7-6.
5-7-5 5-7-5.
You...stop staring at me.
喂,你,別再盯著我看。
Leave him.
別管他了。
Not a problem.
沒問題。
I said stop looking at me.
我說了,別再盯著我看。
Latimer set you up. It's a trap.
拉蒂莫陰了你們。這是個陷阱。
Sit down. Wait here.
坐下。等著。
7 5-7-5
7,5-7-5.
8-2-5-7-7-3, this is it.
8-2-5-7-7-3,就是這個。
All right, pull it. Pull it. Pull it.
好了,打開。打開。
Latimer screwed us.
拉蒂莫想陰了我們。
We got to get out of here.
我們得快離開這。
Won't let you pull that crap again.
你別又來這套。
Got it! 8-7-3-3-6.
找到了!8-7-3-3-6。
Now move.
快走。
This is a trap.
這是個陷阱。
You know, maybe you're the trap.
怎么著,也許你才是陷阱。
Point that thing at me again, and I'll shoot you with it.
再敢用那玩意指著我,我就用它把你打成殘廢。
Let's move.
走。
We got it. Let's move.
我們拿到了東西。快走。
Let's go.
走吧。
Keep moving teddy, I got you.
繼續走,泰迪,我抓住你了。
Carter, I just got a call of a shooting at centre street, evidence lock.
卡特,我剛接到報告說中心大街的證據保管處發生槍擊。
Who called it in?
誰報的警?
Street cleaners saw four guys go into the lockup, five minutes later, shooting started.
街上的清潔工看到四個男人走進保管處,五分鐘后發生了槍擊。
Same four guys came running out.
那四個男人又跑了出來。
Getting you to the van, Teddy.
把你送到貨車里,泰迪。
Come on.
快來。
Take him in the van.
把他送到貨車里。
I'll cover you.
我來掩護你們。
Okay.
好。
Come on.
來吧。
There you go.
來吧。
Did you get it?
你們拿到了嗎?
You're a good soldier, Strauby.
你是個好士兵,斯特勞博。
Run!
快跑!
Damn weapon won't fire.
這天煞的槍開不了火。
Why didn't my weapon fire?
這槍怎么開不了火?
Latimer must have ground down the firing pins.
拉蒂莫肯定對撞針做了手腳。
Come on. Let's go.
來吧。我們走。