I still can't believe it. He used me as bait!
我仍然不敢相信,他把我當作誘餌
Who? My father.
誰?我爸
He was trying to catch the Vigilante.
他想抓住治安維持者
He eavesdropped on my phone conversation with him and then lied in wait with his jack boots.
他竊聽了我們的通話,然后就埋伏在我們約好的地點
This was tonight? Yes.
今晚的事?是的
While you were working.
在你工作的時候
This was work.
這就是工作
So you met up with the Hood guy? Knowingly?
所以你和這個帽衫男約了見面
He's contacted me before.
他以前聯系過我
He helped me with the Declan case and Joanna's arson investigation.
德克蘭的案子以及喬安娜的縱火案,都是他幫了我
The Declan case was months ago
德克蘭的案子是好幾個月前了
I know, Tommy, I've been wanting to tell you.
我知道,湯米,我一直想告訴你
Laurel,he's a murderer!
勞瑞爾,他是個殺人犯
God. You sound like my father.
天哪,你這口氣好像我爸爸
Well, I hate to break it to you, but he's right.
雖然我不想這么說,但你爸爸是對的
Are you seriously taking his side?
你要站在他那邊
He's been lying to me for weeks!
這幾個星期,他一直在騙我
Yeah, it feels like crap, doesn't it?
很不好受,對吧
Tommy
湯米
A sting operation to catch the notorious Starling City vigilante wreaked havoc last night.
昨夜斯特林市警方對聲名遠播的治安維持者,展開了一場誘捕行動
Despite the police's failed attempt to apprehend the Vigilante,
雖然警方未能成功逮捕治安維持者
police have continued to insist that their warnings remain.
警方仍強調,市民需提高警惕
This archer is to be considered armed and dangerous.
該義務警員手持弓箭,極端危險
Should you find yourself in harm's way,always always, call 911.
如果您受到襲擊,千萬記得報警
Interesting. Using deception and intimidation to make a name for himself.
有意思。用欺騙和恐嚇,來揚名天下
This guy stole my move.
這家伙抄襲我嘛
I have news. From my friend in the police department.
警署的朋友告訴我一個內部消息
I think I've figured out a way to get the Hood out and into the open.
我想我有辦法把帽衫男引出來
Astonish me.
說來聽聽
Remember that attorney? Laurel Lance?
還記得那位律師,勞瑞爾·蘭斯?