Ricky has been driving me for six years now.
瑞奇做了我6年半的司機
I can't remember the last time he missed a day.
我都不記得他請過假
Thank you for offering to fill in, Mr. Diggle.
謝謝你主動請纓,狄格爾先生
It's my pleasure, Mrs. Queen. Believe me.
樂意效勞,奎恩太太,相信我
Are you sure my son won't miss you?
你確定我兒子不需要你嗎
He said he was staying in for the evening.
他說晚上不出門
And you believed him?
你真的信他了
It's been my experience when your son wants some alone time,
我已經認清了,你兒子想要做私事時
there's not much I can do to stop him.
我是想攔也攔不住的
Much to my chagrin. You can stop just up ahead.
這讓我很頭疼。前面停車
No need to escort me inside. I'm fine on my own, Mr. Diggle.
不用送我進去了,我一個人沒事,狄格爾先生
Of course, Mrs. Queen.
好的,奎恩太太
Mr. Diggle. Mrs. Queen.
狄格爾先生。奎恩太太
I was just,uh,looking for the restroom.
我只是在找洗手間
Excuse me,ladies. Happy Birthday.
打擾了女士們,生日快樂
Hello, Laurel.
你好,勞瑞爾。
Thank you for helping.
感謝你的幫助
I couldn't do much.
我幫不了太多
Vanch's position is too heavily fortified. But I did get this.
凡奇的老巢守衛森嚴,但我拿到了這個
Evidence he's trying to take over the positions vacated by Frank Bertinelli and... and the Triad.
證明他企圖取代弗蘭克·波提納爾以及三合會位置的證據
What's wrong?
怎么了
We're not alone. What?!
這里還有別人。什么
SCPD! Get down! Hands where we can see 'em!
警察!放下武器,把手放到我們能看見的地方
Dad! Do it now!
爸!馬上
You so much as leave a bruise on her, and I swear I will drag you down to hell myself.
你要是傷她一根汗毛,我發誓一定讓你下地獄
Laurel, I'm sorry.
勞瑞爾,抱歉
Quentin, don't!
昆汀,不要