So this is really happening.
這是真的誒
498 hours of community service to go.
498小時的社區服務
499. This orientation doesn't count.
499小時,這個報到會不算
Tell me how this is not cruel and unusual punishment.
告訴我這不是殘酷懲罰
Anastasia, I'd like you to meet our new intern, Thea Queen.
安娜塔西亞,向你介紹下,我們的新實習生,西婭·奎恩
Interns get school credit. I'm more like a court-ordered slave.
實習生是有學校信譽的,我更像法庭派遣的奴隸
I can relate.
我贊同
Anastasia is on a one year pro-bono sabbatical from her law firm.
安娜塔西亞現在是在她律所,給的無償休假期間
And apparently from my six figure salary.
沒有六位數的薪水
The experience of helping others is its own reward.
幫助他人的經歷就是酬勞所在
I have yet to see any evidence of that.
我還沒看到任何證據能證明
And speaking a lack of evidence, Cyrus Vanch was released from Iron Heights.
說到缺少證據塞勒斯·凡奇被釋放了
We represent a victim's advocacy group who's trying to keep Vanch locked up.
我們代表維護受害者組織,準備把凡奇再關進去
I'm calling Kate Spencer. I already did.
我去聯系凱特·斯潘瑟。我已經聯系過了
She said there's nothing the D.A.'s office can do without further evidence.
她說沒有進一步證據之前,地檢也無能為力
Well, then I'm going to her office.
我去她辦公室說
And then she also said not to show up at her office.
她還說不要去她辦公室
Vanch is connected to human trafficking, drug running, racketeering, and at least 52 different homicides.
凡奇有過人口販賣,毒品交易,敲詐勒索,還有至少52項殺人罪
Ok, so what's the play? Because unless you have access to some private police force,
好吧,那你準備怎么辦,除非你有私家警隊
Vanch will stay free to roam the streets.
凡奇還是能逍遙法外

I have to get this. Hello?
我得接個電話,喂
How does a night with me and a dozen famous chefs sound?
晚上和我還有一堆有名大廚過如何
Like an episode of "The Bachelor".
就像"億萬未婚夫"里的橋段嗎
I'm auditioning potential chefs for the club tomorrow night.
明晚我要面試俱樂部的大廚
I've arranged a tasting,and I could use an extra set of taste buds.
我預約了一次試吃,多個人幫忙嘗也不錯哦
I'm trying to figure out how to get a vicious criminal back in jail. I can't.
我在想辦法讓一個重犯回監獄,沒時間呢
It's perfect. It sounds like hungry work.
很好啊,像是很饑渴的工作
Tomorrow night? Maybe, if we could do it early.
明晚吧。也許我們能早點完工
Look, I got to go. There's someone I have to call.
我得掛了。我還要打給另一個人
I'll see you later. Bye.
晚點見,拜
You don't find that a little convenient, her just so happening to have burned the book?
你沒覺得這太輕易了嗎?她就這么燒了那本本子
She did it out of concern for my safety, Diggle.
她是出于我的安全考慮,狄格。
Or her own. Oliver, you said it yourself.
或是她自己的。奧利弗,你自己說過
Whoever compiled that list is involved in something very dangerous.
列這個名單的人有危險因素
And if your mother is lying to you...
如果你媽在騙你
And she didn't know any of the names on the list.
她不知道名單上的名字
She said she didn't. You don't have to take her word for it.
她自己說不知道。你不用相信她
Oliver,if this were anybody else,you'd be hooded up right now on your way to having an arrow-side chat with them.
奧利弗,如果另有其人,你現在應該裝備起來,拿著箭和他們說話
This isn't anybody else. This is my mother. And I know her.
這不是別人,是我媽。我了解她
What's that?
那是什么
That is the phone that I gave to Lance so that he could contact the Hood.
這是我給蘭斯的手機,好讓他聯系帽衫俠
Is he asking to turn yourself in?
他現在讓你去自首嗎
He gave it to Laurel. Hello?
他給勞瑞爾了,喂
I need your help. That's why you have the phone.
我需要你幫助。所以才給你手機
Cyrus Vanch was just released from prison on a technicality. Living large in his lawyer's house.
塞勒斯·凡奇法律上被釋放了。在他律師家安頓著
There's no evidence of foul play.
沒有不正當行為的證據
But I know he's just Vanch's first victim,and he won't be his last.
但我知道他是凡奇的第一個受害者,也不會是最后一個
What about the police?
為什么不求助警察
They can't move on him without evidence of new criminal activity.
沒有新的犯罪活動我們動不了他
Laurel,obtaining evidence isn't what I do. Laurel
我不是收集證據的
Vanch is dangerous.
凡奇很危險
Hold on to the phone,I'll call.
帶著手機,一會再聯系
Laurel needs my help.
勞瑞爾需要我的幫助
Oliver,are you running to help her... or away from the truth about your mother?
奧利弗,你是趕著去幫她...還是逃避你母親的真相
I have work to do.
我有事要忙