Frank,you got be kidding me.
弗蘭克,你跟我開玩笑吧
You can't throw me another assignment now.
你現在可不能給我別的任務
It's Lieutenant, and I'm pretty sure that's what gives me the authority.
是副官的意思,我很確定他給了我這個權力
I'm drawing in on the Hood investigation. I am going to get this bastard.
帽衫俠的調查日漸清晰了。我能抓到那個混蛋
Have you considered the possibility no one wants you to?
你沒想過沒人想要你這么做嗎
What?
什么
He saved the Christmas hostages.
他在圣誕節救了人質
He took down an arsonist and armored car thieves,
他拿下了縱火犯和開裝甲車的賊
and just last week, he busted the Vertigo drug ring when we couldn't.
上周他還搗毀了我們根本抓不到的毒品集團
What was urban legend's becoming heroic.
都市傳奇成為英雄了
If this man's a hero,I don't know what my life in this city as a cop means.
這人稱得上英雄的話,我不知道我身為警察的意義何在
Let me suggest you find meaning in following orders.
那我建議你服從命令
Frank, listen! I'm close.
弗蘭克,聽著!我已經很靠近了
If my lead comes to something more...
如果我能再查到些...
Come to me with something real, Quentin, and we'll talk.
昆廷,拿點有用的來,我們再談
In the meantime,I'm assigning you another case.
同時你還得接新的案子
Heading out?
準備出去嗎
Oh, yeah, it's a meeting with the financial planners. Are you all right?
是的,和財政規劃員的一個會。有什么事嗎
There was something that I wanted to talk to you about.
我想和你談一件事
I want to talk to you about Walter.
想和你談談沃特
Right around Christmas, when he...disappeared, he gave me this.
圣誕節那會,他消失的時候,給了我這個
This is your father's notebook.
這是你爸的筆記本
He kept a list of all the people in Starling City who owed him favors.
他把斯特林市所有欠他人情的人列了個名單
I had...no idea there was so many of them.
我不知道竟然有這么多
I've just been researching some of those names online, and, um, they're not good people.
我在網上查了這些人,他們都不是什么好人
Oliver, I have no idea what your father was involved in or with whom.
奧利弗,我不知道你爸跟這些人有什么關系
And you and your sister both now know that he wasn't exactly honest with me.
你和你妹妹都知道,他其實并沒有對我坦誠
Then we need to find out... No.
那我們就得找出...不
If what you say is true and this list is filled with bad people
如果你說的是真的,這個名單上都是壞人
and Walter was looking into it, and now he...
沃特又在調查,而他現在...
The only way to keep this family safe is for everyone in it to stop asking questions, including you, Oliver.
要讓這個家庭安全的唯一辦法,就是所有人不許再有任何疑問,包括你奧利弗。
Promise me.
答應我