Thanks for meeting me. I was...nervous to come to your house.
謝謝你來見我,去你家我會緊張
Okay...
好吧...
The thing is,I've been debating whether or not to share this with you for weeks.
這幾周,我在糾結是否告訴你
Can I trust you?
我能相信你嗎
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白癡
You've dropped some fairly ridiculous lies on me,
你騙我的故事太扯了
and...yet I still feel like I can trust you. Why is that?
可我還是覺得能相信你。怎么會這樣
I have one of those faces. Sorry.
我長了張正直臉呢。抱歉
Yes. You can trust me.
是的。你可以相信我
Then I have something to show you.
我有東西給你看
Have you ever seen this before?
你之前見過這個嗎
No. Where'd you get it?
沒。你哪來的
From your stepfather.
你繼父那
From Walter.
沃特那里啊
Um... Well,where did he get it?
那他是哪來的
He said he found it in your house.
他說是在你家找到的
That it belongs to your mother.
是你母親的東西
Walter thought she was hiding something.
沃特覺得她有事瞞他
Something more, and... he wanted me to look into it,but then he vanished.
不止是這些...他讓我查,自己卻消失了
I think this list might have cost Walter his life.
這東西或許害了沃特