I don't know what's worse, the fact that you lied to me or nearly got me killed!
我不知道是你騙了我比較糟糕,還是差點害死我更糟
You were completely safe.
你是絕對安全的
I was on a rooftop with an army of men pointing their guns in my face!
我在樓頂上,被一群人用槍指著腦袋
Well, you shouldn't have been on that roof in the first place. No!
你本來就不該出現在那里。不!
You wanted me on that roof.
你可希望我出現了
Wasn't that the whole point of your little trap?
這不是你埋伏的根本所在嗎
I'm trying to catch a killer.
我這是在抓殺人犯
You manipulated me.
你利用了我
Manipulated? You practically ran to this guy.
利用,根本是自己跑去找這家伙的
I told you, I said stay away from him and you did not.
我跟你說過離他遠點,但是你沒有
That was before you gave me the phone! What?!
那是在你給我電話以前!什么
That's before you realized that you could use me as bait. Your own daughter.
在你意識到可以,用自己的女兒做誘餌之前
Yeah, but you wouldn't listen to me!
是啊,但是你不聽我話
You are so blinded by your hate for him
你被對他的仇恨蒙蔽了
that you don't realize the damage that it's doing in your own life.
以致你看不見這對你的生活
To your family.
對你家人的傷害
So what happens when you catch him? What happens then, Dad?
你抓到他又怎樣。然后又怎樣呢,爸爸
You're going to find another criminal; somebody else to blame for mom leaving?
你就再找一個罪犯,為母親的離開找個發泄對象
For Sarah dying,for your drinking?
還是為莎拉的死,還是你的酗酒
That's enough, Laurel.
夠了,勞瑞爾。
Yeah, you're damn right, it is.
你說得對,的確夠了
Laurel. The phone. Give me the phone.
勞瑞爾,電話,電話還給我

Laurel could have been hurt, or worse.
勞瑞爾可能會受傷,甚至更糟
And I suppose that was Lance's fault.
大概Lance的錯吧
What's your point, Dig?
你想說什么,狄格?
Just that you don't really see straight when it comes to Laurel. Or your mother.
只要是勞瑞爾或者你媽媽的事,你就不能冷靜對待
This is not the time to bring this up again.
現在不適合談這個
Ok. Ok.
好吧
But there's something I should tell you and it's better I tell you now than later.
但有些話,我還是早說的好
I'll be driving your mother around for a few days.
我給你媽媽開了好幾天車
You're spying on her?!
你在監視她?
Just doing my due diligence, Oliver.
我只是在盡職調查,奧利弗。
See if she meets with anyone we might be interested in.
看看她是否與我們的目標有接觸
She's not a suspect. She's my mother.
她不是嫌犯。她是我媽媽
Which is exactly why someone needs to take a close, objective look at her.
所以才需要有人能客觀的調查她
Oliver, something's going on in this city. You know it.
奧利弗,這座城市背后有巨大的陰謀,你明白的
That doesn't mean she's involved.
這不能說明她也參與了
Then there's no harm in me driving her around for a few days,is there?
那我給她開幾天車也沒什么問題吧