Laurel, it's me. Can we talk?
勞瑞爾,是我,我們可以談談嗎
Laurel? Laurel?
勞瑞爾? 勞瑞爾?
Make sure this message finds its way to the Vigilante.
告訴治安維持者,盡快
Do it fast, because at sunrise, I'm going to leave pieces of this girl
他要是不來拜訪我一下,當太陽升起的時候
all over Starling City unless he pays me a little visit.
我就殺了她
You know, gives us a chance to get to know each other better.
你知道的,給我們個機會彼此了解一下
What do we do?
我們該怎么辦
Can your CSIs, I don't know, can they track this or trace it or something?
你的行動組...我不知道,他們可以追蹤這個嗎
How did he know about Laurel?
他們怎么知道勞瑞爾?
What?
什么
How does this guy know Laurel is connected to the Hood?
這個家伙怎么知道勞瑞爾和帽衫男有聯系
I have no idea.
我不知道
I only found out about it myself last night.
我也是昨晚才知道的
She...she said you knew.
她...她說你知道
Well,just me and...
只有我和...
Mr. Lance, this maniac has got Laurel!
蘭斯先生,這個瘋子抓住了勞瑞爾
You got to call in posse or something, I don't know, SWAT teams. I can't.
你必須召集武裝隊,我不知道...或者特警。我不能
Detective Lance... I got to go make a call.
蘭斯探長...我要去打個電話
Thanks for coming.
你能來我很高興
It didn't seem like a good idea to talk about this at your house.
在你家談這個不是很方便
Yeah,it would have been a little awkward for you to explain to my mother that you're spying on her.
你怎么跟我媽媽解釋你在監視她,這的確有點尷尬
No, man. Awkward part's coming up.
不。這才是尷尬的地方
You bugged my mother?
你竊聽了我媽媽
Just listen.
好好聽著
It's taken care of. I've taken care of it.
處理好了。我已經把它處理好了
Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore.
卡爾·巴拉德不是問題了
Given your propensity for squeamishness, I'm assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health.
你一向小心謹慎,我猜巴拉德先生,應該還活得好好的
I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我讓他很清楚地明白了,他的計劃妨礙到了我們的大計
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
我沒必要威脅他吧
Excellent. Now, one more matter to attend to.
很好?,F在,還有件事要你辦
I need you to have to contents of this address removed and disposed of thoroughly.
我要你按這個地址,把里面的東西徹底銷毀了
The warehouse where you're storing the remains of "the Queen's Gambit".
你放置游艇殘骸的倉庫
I already told you, I knew Robert's yacht was sabotaged.
我告訴過你,我知道羅伯特的游艇被動了手腳
I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉
The yacht was sabotaged.
游艇被動了手腳
Somebody tried to kill my father.
有人想要害死我爸
And your mother was involved somehow.
你媽也參與了
You do not know that she was involved, Diggle!
你不能確定她有參與,狄格爾!
What I do know Oliver, and so do you, is that she kept this a secret.
你我都能確定的是,奧利弗,她對此有所保密
Why would she do that if she didn't have something to hide?
要是她無所隱瞞,為何要這么做
Is that...? Yeah!
那是...對
You have three seconds before I have this line permanently disconnected.
給你三秒鐘,我便要切斷電話
It's Laurel. She's been kidnapped.
勞瑞爾出事了,她被綁架了
Listen,whoever this is,he's going to kill my daughter.
聽著,不管綁匪是誰,他會撕票的
Please believe me.
請相信我