I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我向他明確過,他的計劃威脅到了任務
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
沒必要威脅他
I've listened to this 15 times.
我已經聽了15次了
It's definitely her voice, Diggle. I just... I can't believe it's her.
肯定是她的聲音狄格,只是我不敢相信
We all have blind spots when it comes to family.
家人是自己的盲點
Yeah. Laurel's almost got her killed tonight.
是啊,勞瑞爾今晚差點死了
Vanch never would have known about her connection to me if Lance hadn't have lied to her.
要是蘭斯沒騙她,凡奇絕不會知道她與我的聯系
I guess the lesson here is blind trust can be dangerous.
這教給我們,盲目信任,可能會很危險
I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我向他明確過,他的計劃威脅到了任務
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
沒必要威脅他
What's the undertaking?
任務是什么
I don't know. But with all this talk about threats, it can't be good.
不知道。但不停提到威脅,肯定不是好事
You warned me that if she was lying would be to cover up her involvement in something dangerous.
你提醒過我,如果她撒謊,定是要隱瞞她參與什么危險的事
I need to know what The Undertaking is.
我得知道這任務是什么
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
I need to have another chat with my mom.
我得換種方式跟我媽談談
I'll need the Unidac merger finalized by the end of the week.
工發協調咨委會的合并,要在本周內完成
We're on something of a clock here.
我們在趕時間
Moira Queen, you have failed this city.
莫利亞·奎恩,你辜負了這座城市