And even if he were to take them out, I have two sharpshooters on the roof.
即使他干掉那些人,房頂還有兩名狙擊手
And even if he were to get by them,
他要是能干掉狙擊手
what's he going to do against the veritable army of sons of bitches I've got waiting for him?
還有名符其實的軍隊等著他
Now, as I said, I'm no Einstein.
我說過,我不是愛因斯坦
But I can count to 24.
但還是能數到24的
And in case you're wondering...I was so I studied up on my news footage...
要是你好奇,我研究過那些新聞片段
24 is the exact number of arrows he carries in his quive and flechettes around his forearm.
24就是他箭袋中箭的數量
Lose the bow, Merida. Ventilate him.
放下弓,瑪瑞達。干掉他。
My daughter! My little girl!
她是我女兒,我的小女兒
I'm the Vigilante. You're the cop.
我是治安維持者,你是警察
That doesn't mean I have to read the bastard his rights, though.
這不代表我要宣讀他的權利
Laurel, are you ok?
勞瑞爾,你沒事吧
Yeah. I'm ok.
沒事,我沒事

All right, you're good to go. I'll, uh, I'll take you home now.
好吧,你可以走了,我送你回家
I can take a cab.
我打車就好
Laurel, you had a trauma. I'll drive you home.
勞瑞爾,你受了打擊,我送你回家
No. What?
不要。怎么了
I'm going to need you to keep your distance for a while.
你要跟我保持距離一段時間
Laurel...
勞瑞爾...
Dad, I love you. I'll always love you.
爸,我愛你。我會永遠愛你
But what I can't do right now is trust you.
但我現在不能信你
I was just doing my job. I thought you'd understand at least that.
我只是在做本職工作。我以為你至少會明白這點
That part I do understand.
這部分我明白的
But lying to me, using me... It's going to take longer.
但騙我,對我撒謊,我現在還不明白
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
What would you think if I said I didn't know?
要是我說不知道有沒有事,你怎么想
That you were being honest.
說明你很誠實
My father has the phone now.
現在我爸拿著那電話
And I don't think he'll be giving it back any time soon.
我覺得短時間內他不會還給我
Maybe that's good. I didn't see how it would put you in danger.
也許這樣不錯,我沒想到它會給你帶來危險
I'm a big girl. I knew the risks.
我不是小孩子了。我了解這有風險
Now I know them. And I'm not willing to take them with you.
現在我也了解了。我不愿讓你擔著風險
What does that mean?
什么意思
Laurel. Laurel. Oh, my God, Laurel.
勞瑞爾! 勞瑞爾。天啊,勞瑞爾
Laurel,tell me you are okay,please.
勞瑞爾,告訴我你沒事
No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm so sorry.
我沒事,抱歉
No, no, it doesn't matter, just as long as you're okay.
沒關系,只要你沒事就好