That's so mean!
太過分了
Um, more wine, doctor?
再來點酒嗎 醫生?
Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
你想灌醉我嗎 醫生?
The thought never occurred.
還真沒想過
Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
因為剛才我還覺得你在搭訕我呢
oh! Where did I go wrong?
哦 我說錯什么了?
When you started asking about my patients.
你開始打聽我病人的事
Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
我是亨利的老朋友
Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
對 他還是我的病人 我不能談他
Although he has told me about all his oldest friends.
不過他給我講過所有的老朋友
Which one are you?
你是哪個?
A new one?
新交的?
OK, what about his father?
好吧 談談他父親?
He wasn't one of your patients.
他總不是你的病人吧
Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter...theorist?
他不是個陰謀論瘋子……陰謀論者嗎?
You're only a nutter if you're wrong.
錯了的才是瘋子
Hm, and was he wrong?
那他錯了嗎?
I should think so.
我覺得是
But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
可他執迷于巴斯克維爾 對嗎?
With what they were doing in there.
一心窺探里面的事
Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
亨利不會犯了同樣的病 開始幻想獵犬嗎?
Why do you think I'll talk about this?
何以見得我會跟你談這個呢?
Because I think you're worried about him and because I'm a doctor too.
因為我覺得你也擔心他 而且我也是醫生
And because I have another friend who might be having the same problem.
因為我另一個朋友 也許也有同樣的問題
Ah, Dr Watson!
啊 華生醫生
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
How's the investigation going?
案子查的怎樣?
Er, hello.
呃 你好
What, investigation?
什么查案?
Didn't you know? Don't you read the blog?
你不知道? 沒看那個博客?
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯
It's...
是……
Sherlock who?
夏洛克什么?
Private detective.
私家偵探
This is his PA.
這是他的私人助理
PA?
私人助理?
Well, live-in PA.
嗯 同居助理
Perfect!
好呀
Live-in..?
同居……?
This is Dr Mortimer, Henry's therapist.
這是摩梯末醫生 亨利的心理醫師
Oh, hello. Bob Frankland.
你好 我是鮑勃·弗蘭克蘭
Listen, tell Sherlock I've been keeping an eye on Stapleton.
聽著 告訴夏洛克我在盯著斯臺普吞
Any time he wants a little chat. All right?
想聊聊隨時來找我 好嗎?
Hm.
嗯
Why don't you buy him a drink?
怎么不請他喝一杯?
I think he likes you.
他多喜歡你啊