What?
什么?
I saw it, too.
我也看見了
What?
什么?
I saw it too, John.
我也看見了 約翰
Just...just a minute, you saw what?
稍等一下 你看見什么了?
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
一條獵犬 在德文谷里
A gigantic hound.
龐然大獵犬
Um, look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
呃 夏洛克 我們得理智點
OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
尤其你 你最不該……
Let's just stick to what we know, yes?
我們按現有線索來 好嗎?
Stick to the facts.
緊扣事實
Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
排除不可能的因素之后 不管剩下的多不可思議 那就是真相
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Look at me, I'm afraid, John.
看看我 我害怕 約翰
Afraid.
害怕了
Sherlock.
夏洛克
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
我一直都能保持淡定
Divorce myself from feelings.
將自己同感受隔絕開來
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
可是你看 我的身體背叛了我
Interesting, yes, emotions.
真有趣啊 這些感情
The grit on the lens,the fly in the ointment.
鏡片上的砂粒(原著“波西米亞丑聞”中名句) 油膏中的蒼蠅(俗語 美中不足之處)
Yeah, all right, Spock, just...take it easy.
好啦好啦 斯波克 放松點
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
你最近有點太興奮了 承認吧
I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
依我看 你是在那里有點被嚇到了
Worked up?
嚇到?
It was dark and scary.
黑漆漆的 很瘆人啊
Me? That's nothing wrong with me.
我 不是我的錯