What? What are you talking about?
什么 你說什么?
I didn't see anything.
我什么也沒看見
Look, he must have seen it.
拜托 他絕對看見了
I saw it. He must have. He must have.
我都看見了 他百分百看見了
I... Why?
我……為什么?
Why? Why would he say that?
為什么他不承認?
It was there, it was.
它就在那里 就在那里
Henry, Henry, I need you to sit down.
亨利 亨利 你得坐下
Try and relax, please.
放松點
I'm OK, I feel OK.
我沒事 好得很
I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. All right?
我給你開點幫助睡眠的藥 好嗎?
This is good news, John.
這是好事 約翰
It's...it's...it's good.
真的……是好事
I'm not crazy.
我沒瘋
There is a hound there, there is.
真的有只獵犬 真的有
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
夏洛克也看見了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
隨他怎么說 他就是看見了
Well, he's in a pretty bad way.
他情況不妙
He's manic.
有狂躁癥狀
Totally convinced there's some mutant super-dog roaming the moors.
完全相信了有變異超能狗在沼地游蕩
And there isn't, though, is there?
其實根本就沒有 對吧?
If people knew how to make a mutant super-dog, we'd know.
真有人搞出了變異超能狗 我們會知道的
It'd be for sale.
肯定會上市出售的
I mean, that's how it works.
這才是人之常情
Listen, on the moor I saw someone signalling, Morse.
聽著 我在沼地看到有人打摩斯密碼
I guess it's Morse.
估計是摩斯碼
It doesn't seem to make much sense.
看不出什么意思
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
U M Q R A 這有什么意義嗎?
So, OK, what have we got?
好吧 我們有什么線索?
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them, and so did the tour guide bloke.
我們知道有腳印 亨利發現的 那個導游也見過
We all heard something.
我們聽到了什么聲音
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
不然干脆去查查養大狗的人
Henry's right.
亨利說得對