Consulting criminal. Brilliant.
犯罪顧問。不可思議。
Isn't it? No-one ever gets to me.
不是嗎?從來沒人能逮到我。
And no-one ever will.
以后也不會有。
I did.
我做到了。
You've come the closest.
你是最接近的,
Now you're in my way. - Thank you. - Didn't mean it as a compliment.
如今你有點礙手礙腳了。-謝謝。-我可不是恭維你。
Yes, you did. - Yeah, OK, I did.
當然是。-好吧,就算是。
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
想入非非到此為此,夏洛克。
Daddy's had enough now. I've shown you what I can do.
我可玩夠了。我的厲害你已經見識過。
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
我拋棄的那些人,那些小問題,甚至是那三千萬英鎊,都不過是拉你入局的誘餌。
So take this as a friendly warning...my dear. Back off.
所以接受我善意的警告,親愛的。放棄吧。
Although I have loved this, this little game of ours.
雖然我樂此不疲于你我間的這個小游戲。
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
裝作信息部的金,裝作是同志。
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
你喜歡我撩內褲那一下嗎?
People have died.
已經死人了。
That's what people do!
人人都會死!
I will stop you.
我要阻止你。
No, you won't.
你阻止不了。
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
You can talk, Johnny boy. Go ahead.
你自己說吧,小約翰。說呀。
Take it.
給你。
Mm? Oh...that? The missile plans. Boring!
什么?這就是導彈計劃嗎?真無聊!
I could've got them anyway.
對我而言它隨處唾手可得。
Sherlock, run!
夏洛克,快跑!
Good! Very good.
很好!好極了。
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
如果你的狙擊手敢開槍,莫里亞蒂先生,我們就同歸于盡吧。
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
他可愛吧?我懂你為什么總讓他跟隨左右了。
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.
而人們總是對寵物充滿情意。
They're so touchingly loyal.
它們如此忠心耿耿,讓人感動動容。
But oops! You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
不過!你最好把手放開,華生醫生。
Gotcha. Westwood.
沒轍了吧。
Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
這可是西木牌西裝。你也知道要是你繼續糾纏不休你會有什么下場吧?夏洛克?
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
是嗎,那我猜猜,你會殺了我。
Kill you? No, don't be obvious.
殺你?不,沒那么簡單。
I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
當然,有朝一日,我會要你的命。
I don't want to rush it, though.
不過我可不想倉促行事。