I started dealing drugs. I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
我是個毒販。自行車只是幌子,對吧?
I don't know how it started. I just got out of my depth.
我也不知道怎么回事,就誤入歧途了。
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
我欠人很多錢,那些人都不好惹。
Then at Westie's engagement day, he starts talking about his job.
在訂婚儀式上,他和我談起他的工作。
I mean, usually, he's so careful. 'But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.
他一貫都很謹慎。但那晚,幾杯小酒下肚,他的話匣子全打開了。
He told me about these missile plans. Beyond top secret.
他跟我講了那些導彈計劃。都是高度機密。
He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.
他給我看那記憶棒,在我面前晃來晃去。

You hear about these things getting lost, ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
你聽過有些東西很容易弄丟,最后成為垃圾或諸如此類的。
But there it was. And I thought...'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
而眼前就是這樣的東西,我覺得我覺得這玩意肯定價值不菲。
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.'
他已爛醉如泥,拿他東西易如反掌。
Next time I saw him, I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.
后來再見到他他一臉怒氣,看來他都知道了。
What are you doing here? - What have you done with the plans?
你來干嘛?-你把我的計劃怎么了?
What happened?
然后呢?
I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我本來想叫救護車,但已經太遲了。
I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in here. I just sat in the dark, thinking.
我當時手足無措,所以把他拖了進來。坐在黑暗中左思右想。
When a neat little idea popped into your head. Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
靈光一現,你想到了個好主意。把安德魯·威斯特有多遠送多遠。
His body would have gone on for ages if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that curved. -And points. - Exactly.
若非火車撞到延伸鐵軌的彎口,他的尸體還不知會下落何方。-還有岔口。-完全正確。
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
記憶棒還在你手里嗎?
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
不介意的話拿來給我。
Distraction over - the game continues.
散心結束,游戲繼續。
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the bomber.
或許游戲也結束了,炸彈客沒了消息。
Five pips, remember, John. It's a countdown. We've only had four.
五下計時音,還記得嗎?約翰。那是倒計時。而我們只破了四個案子。
No, no, no! Course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
錯,全錯,他絕不是那男孩的父親??纯此W醒澋木磉??
I knew it was dangerous. Getting you into crap telly.
我就知道,對著垃圾電視你沒法消停。
Not a patch on Connie Prince.
康妮·普林斯這案子用不著貼片。
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
你把記憶棒給麥考夫了沒?
Yep. He was over the moon. Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
給了。他欣喜若狂。再次拿爵位威脅我。
You know, I'm still waiting.
你知道我還等著呢。
Hm?
什么?
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker.
等你承認,要是對太陽系多點了解就能更快破解假畫之謎了。
It didn't do you any good, did it?
你知道不也沒用么?
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
但我不是宇內獨一無二的顧問偵探吶。
True.
倒也是。
I won't be in for tea. I'm going to Sarah's. There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge. Milk, we need milk.
我今晚不在家吃飯。我去莎拉家,冰箱里還剩些意大利調味飯。牛奶,我們得買牛奶了。
I'll get some.
我去買。
Really?
說真的。
Really.
真的。
And some beans, then? - Mm.
那再買些豆子吧?-嗯。