Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
給你帶了份小禮物,增進下彼此感情。
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你挖空心思就為了它,對吧?
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
你的那些小謎團讓我疲于奔命。
All to distract me from this.
不過是想讓我無暇顧及。
Evening.
晚上好。
This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
真是出人意表,不是嗎,夏洛克?
John! What the hell...?
約翰!搞什么鬼?
Bet you never saw this coming.
做夢也沒想到吧。
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
你想讓我接下來叫他說什么?
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear. - Stop it.
嘰里咕嚕,滴里嘟嚕。-別說了。
Nice touch, this. The pool, where little Carl died.
泳池選得不錯,小卡爾當年就死在這里。
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.
我讓他動彈不得,也能讓約翰動彈不得。
Stop his heart.
讓他的心臟一動不動。
Who are you?
你是誰?
I gave you my number.
我給過你電話號碼。
I thought you might call.
還以為你會打給我。
Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?
你口袋里揣的是英制勃朗寧L9A1式吧?還是說你見到我太高興了?
Both.
兩者皆有。
Jim Moriarty. Hi.
我就是金·莫里亞蒂。你好。
Jim? Jim from the hospital?
金嗎?醫院里見的那個金嗎?
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?
難道我真的如此令人過目即忘?
But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
不過,這不正是我求之不得的么。
Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.
別干傻事,遠處有人舉著步槍呢。
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我可不想臟了手。
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我給過你提示,夏洛克,雖然只有一鱗半爪,我在這物欲橫流的世界里苛求什么。
I'm a specialist, you see. Like you.
我是權威人士,明白嗎。如你一般。
Dear Jim..... please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
親愛的金,你能為我排憂解難,除掉我情人,那令人討厭的姐姐嗎?
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
親愛的金,你能為我排憂解難讓我銷聲匿跡到南美去嗎?
Just so.
正是如此。