That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.
這幅畫通過了所有的科學測試。
It's a very good fake, then.
那就是高水平的贗品。
You know about this, don't you? This is you, isn't it?
你很清楚這事,不是嗎?是你一手操辦的吧?
Inspector, my time is being wasted.
探長,這簡直是浪費時間。
Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out?
我看你們還是請回吧?
The painting is a fake. It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed.
這幅畫是贗品。伍布里奇和凱恩斯被害,就因為如此。
Oh, come on, proving is just a detail. The painting is a fake.
證明它是遲早的事,但一定是贗品。

I've solved it, I've figured it out.
我解開了,謎題解開了。
It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.
是贗品,這就是答案,是他們被害的原因。
OK, I'll prove it. Give me time. Will you give me time?
好吧,給我時間,我證明給你看。給我時間好么?
'Ten...'
10
It's a kid. Oh God, it's a kid. - What did he say? - "Ten."
是個孩子。哦,天吶,居然是個孩子。-他說什么?-10秒。
'Nine...' - It's a countdown. He's giving me time. - Jesus...- It's a fake, but how can I prove it? How? ! How? ! -'Eight...'
9 ...-是他給我的倒數時限。-上帝啊... -這是贗品,要怎么證明?-8...
This kid will die. Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!
這孩子要沒命了。快說怎么證明是贗品。快說!
'Seven...' - No, shut up. Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out.
7... -不,閉嘴。你別說。得我自己找出來才行。
It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face.
定能找到,定是顯而易見。
'Six...' - How?
6... -在哪兒?
Woodbridge knew, but how? ! - 'Five...'
伍布里奇是怎么看出來的?-5...
It's speeding up! Sherlock!
抓緊時間啊!夏洛克!
'Four...- 'Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too.
4... -就在天文館,你也聽到了。
Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!
噢,太高明了,太精彩了!
'Three...' - What's brilliant? What is? !
3... -高明個什么?是什么?
This is beautiful.
天文家超新星簡直太棒了。
Love this! - 'Two...' - Sherlock!
就愛這個啊!-2... -夏洛克!
The Van Buren Supernova.
凡布倫的超新星。
'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'
有人嗎?快來救救我?
There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up.
你拿著。弄清楚他的位置,去接他。
Van Buren Supernova, so-called. Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858.
所謂的凡布倫超新星。綻開的繁星,1858年才出現。
So how could it have been...painted in the 1640s?
所以怎么可能出現在...17世紀40年代的作品里呢?
Oh, Sherl...
好吧,夏...
You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery, an assassin named after a Prague legend, and you, Miss Wenceslas.
真有意思,信紙產自波西米亞,殺手源于布拉格傳說,而你,文思萊絲小姐。
This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it.
整個案子無疑和捷克密切相關。
Is that where this leads?
是這樣的吧?
What are we looking at, Inspector?
探長,這案子共涉及幾個罪名?
Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud, accessory after the fact, at the very least.
有犯罪陰謀,共謀犯罪,欺詐罪,至少能算個事后從犯。
The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...I didn't know anything about that.
殺害一位老婦人,整幢公寓的人...我和這些毫不相干。
All those things, please, believe me. I just wanted my share. The 30 million.
請相信我,我是清白的。我只想得到我那一份。三千萬英鎊。
I found a little old man in Argentina. A genius - I mean, really. Brushwork, immaculate. Could fool anyone. Mmm. Well, nearly anyone.
我在阿根廷找到個小老頭。他簡直是個天才。畫工一流,筆法精準。瞞過了所有人。不過還是被拆穿了。
But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world the picture was genuine.
但我當時不知該如何說服世人這畫是真品。
It was just an idea. A spark which he blew into a flame.
只是個想法。他卻使之變為了現實。
Who?
誰?
I don't know. It's true!
我不知道。千真萬確!
It took a long time, but eventually I was...put in touch with people.
花費了很長時間,但我最后...還是和那些人扯上了關系。
His people...Well, there was never any real contact. Just messages..... whispers.
他的人...不過都沒有碰面。只有短信...耳語。
And did those whispers have a name?
那些耳語是出自誰呢?
Moriarty.
莫里亞蒂。