Where's the nearest hospital?
最近的醫院在哪里
St. Andrewsseven blocks north, two east.
圣安德魯斯醫院 往北七個街區 再往東兩個
Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW.
打電話給告訴那里的急診室有受槍傷的人要過去
Let's go. I want this locked up all the way to the end of the block.
快去 把這條街區從頭到尾都封鎖起來
Tow truck was stolen.
兩輛貨車被搶
Driver of the armored car is in a stable condition at St. Andrews, and no one's exactly sure how he got there.
裝甲車司機現正在圣安德魯斯醫院情況穩定,大家都不知道他是怎么過去的
Did you check the security cameras?
檢查過監控錄像了嗎
Camera's storage drive was stolen. Guys are pros.
攝像頭存儲驅動被偷了,這幫人很專業
Everything's still here, including what I think they were after, the Kahndaq Dynasty diamond.
東西都還在,包括我以為他們要搶的康達克王朝鉆石
It was on its way to Central City museum for exhibition.
它正在運往中城博物館展覽的路上
Right, Iris is trying to talk me into going.
對 愛瑞絲還想讓我跟她一起去呢
I'm not much of a museum guy, but when she really wants to do something
我對去博物館什么的不感興趣,但是要是她鐵了心要做什么...
I'm just going to walk away now.
我還是走吧
Sorry, Captain. I was at the hospital visiting a friend.
抱歉隊長,我去醫院探望朋友了
There's nothing missing. It looks like someone interrupted a robbery.
什么都沒少,好像是搶劫時被人妨礙了
Guard says there was three of them. Actually, there was four.
守衛說有三個人,其實是四個
I mean, that's how many I would bring if I were doing a robbery of this nature.
我是說 如果我想搶這種車,那我肯定會帶四個人一起
That's definitely a four guy truck.
那輛車一看就是四人坐的
A driver, two more to cover the guards,
一個司機 兩個人搞定守衛,
and somebody used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, so four bad guys.
還有另一個人用液態氮開車箱門,所以一共四個人
Thank you, Mr. Allen, for your brilliant insight.
艾倫先生 謝謝你洞察力如此厲害
For somebody so fast, you're a little slow on the improvising.
你速度那么快,隨機應變的本事可有點慢啊
Did you see anything that could help us catch these guys?
你看到什么可以幫我們抓到這幫人嗎
Yeah, one of them lost his mask. I saw his face.
其中一個人面具掉下來了,我看到他的臉了
So look through these mug shots of Central City's most wanted, and see if you can find our guy.
你看看這些中城重要通緝犯的面部照片里面,有沒有我們要找的人
That's him.
就是他
Damn. Leonard Snart.
我去,萊昂納多·史納特
Leonard? That's almost as bad as Bartholomew.
萊昂納多 這名字就跟巴塞洛繆一樣難聽
Snart ain't sexy, either.
史納特也不怎么樣
Snart's father was a cop. Was a bad cop.
史納特的父親之前是個警察,是個壞警察
Took his anger out on his kids until he went to prison.
他喜歡拿自己的孩子出氣 直到后來進了監獄
Snart's dad's in prison too? We should start a club.
史納特的爸爸也在監獄里嗎?都可以開個俱樂部了
He shows up, like, every six months. He cases a job for weeks before he makes his move.
他大約每半年出現一次,行動之前一般會研究很長時間
Then, he does the jobgets away.
然后動手,再逃跑
That's before the streak was around.
那是在那道閃光出現之前
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?
你剛才用第三人稱稱呼自己了嗎
I referred to the streak, which I'm pretty sure I can top. I've been thinking of a new name.
我說的是那道閃光,很顯然我比閃光厲害,我一直在考慮新名字
What do you think about the Fla
你覺得閃電...
Coffee break.
喝咖啡休息了
Thought I would bring Central City's finest java over to Central City's finest.
我要把中城最棒的咖啡帶給中城最厲害的人喝
Thanks. I'm off caffeine.
謝謝 我戒咖啡因了