There are 40 banks in Central City, each of them within 60 seconds of police response.
中城一共有40家銀行,每家銀行都會在60秒內得到警方的增援。
That's the advantage of hitting a moving target.
所以這就是選中移動目標的好處。
Once the armored car called 911, we had 182 seconds before any cop could be on the scene.
一旦裝甲車上的人報了警,在警察趕到前我們有182秒的時間。
No one could have gotten there fast enough to stop us.
沒人可以在這么短的時間內阻止我們。
But something did, and you lost your cool.
但是有東西阻止了我們,而且你搞砸了。
You know the rules.
你知道規矩是怎樣的?
We don't shoot guards or cops unless it's the only option. We don't need the heat.
除非情況緊急,我們不開槍射擊任何保安或者警察,我們不需要開槍。
The heat?
不開槍嗎?
What the hell do you think The Blur is, Snart?
你以為那團東西是什么,史納特?
Right. Screw this. Screw you. I'm out.
算了,無所謂了,去你的,我不干了!
Well, if you're out, you're out.
如果你不干了,你也沒什么價值了。
This blur is a man. We're gonna have to up our game.
這團東西是個人,看來游戲得升級了!
Iris seems very nice. And really pretty. Like, super pretty. Congratulations.
愛瑞絲看上去人很好,而且很漂亮,非常漂亮!你真有福!
Well, Iris isn't my girlfriend. She's just a friend who actually has a boyfriend.
其實愛瑞絲不是我女朋友,她只是一個已經有男朋友的普通朋友。
Oh, that's...interesting, I guess.
好吧,挺有趣的,也許。
What are you really doing here?
你為什么到這里來?
I mean, it's good to see you, but do you and Oliver need something, or
見到你是很開心,但是你和奧利弗是不是需要什么,或者,
No, no, I came because I wanted to see you.
不,不是,我來是因為我想見你!
I heard you were out of the coma.
我聽說你從昏迷中醒來了。
Didn't call, didn't write, didn't race over...
你沒給我打電話,也沒寫信,也沒有跑過來……
Oliver told you?
奧利弗跟你說了?
Honestly, I heard you two talking on that rooftop in Starling City that night.
說實話,在星城的那晚,我聽見你們倆在屋頂的談話了,
I want to see it. And by "it," I mean your speed,
我想看看,我說的是你的速度。
in case you thought I was talking about something else, which Iwhich I was not. Okay.
我怕你以為我在說別的東西,但是我沒有,可以。