所以說他沒問題?
His heart rate is within normal range for him.
他的心率維持在相對正常的范圍內。
No, I mean, the lightning bolt changed him. Do any of you really know how much?
我的意思是,閃電改變了他。關于這個改變,你們知道多少呢?
We know a fair amount.
我們知道得不少。
If everything about him is sped up, is he going to age faster?
如果他身上的一切都加速了,他會不會也隨之更快地老去呢?
What would happen if he ran too fast? I mean, would he just be running, and then, poof, he's dust in a red costume?
他跑得太快了會怎樣?他會不會跑著跑著就化成紅衣里的一堆灰了?

Everything we do here at S.T.A.R. Labs is to protect Barry Allen.
我們在尖端科研實驗室所做的一切都是為了保護巴里·艾倫
Trust us, Felicity, he is in very good hands here.
相信我們,他會被好好照顧的。
Want to see how fast I can run backwards?
想看看我倒著跑有多快嗎?
Don't worry. He heals quickly too.
別擔心,他愈合得也很快。
Eh, I don't get it. Why would Snart come here?
我不太明白史納特為什么來這里?
Snart's been deterred before, but once he goes after something, he doesn't stop until he gets it, ever.
史納特之前也被制止過,但一旦他想要得到什么,他就會不達目的不罷休。
Joe, I want you to know that I'm really serious about Iris. She's an amazing woman,
喬,我想告訴你我對愛瑞絲是認真的,她是個了不起的女人,
and I can really see myself ...
我覺得我可以……
I ever tell you about that wild night I had my last day of college?
我和你說過我大學最后一天那個寒冷的晚上嗎?
I don't think so. No?
你好像沒說過吧?
Not even after we kicked back a few beers after work?
我們下班后喝酒相談甚歡之后也沒說嗎?
We've never done that.
我們從來沒這樣過。
Oh, right. That's the things I do with my friends,
哦,對噢!那是我和朋友們才做的事。
and since we've never done those things we ain't friends.
既然我們沒做過這些,我們還不是朋友。
So there's actually no reason I need to know about your dating life.
所以我一點都不想聽你說你和我女兒約會的事。
I just don't want my personal relationship with your daughter to affect our working relationship.
我只是不想讓我的私人關系破壞了我們的工作關系。
It ain't about you, Eddie. It's about her.
這不關你的事,艾迪,是愛瑞絲。
So as long as we don't talk about you and her, we will be cool.
所以只要我們不談你和她的事,我倆就沒事。
Maybe we should just listen to the radio.
我們聽廣播好了。
When a man loves a woman
當一個男人愛上一個女人
let's get it on
親愛的,我們開始
Quiet is good.
還是安靜呆著吧。
Thank you.
謝謝!
Yeah.
不客氣。
Hey, you two. Hey.
嗨,你們倆好!嗨!
We're not a two.
我們不是一對。
Oh, no. We are a one and one.
我們不是 我們是一個和另一個。
Yeah.
是啊!