Who else knows you took this?
還有誰看到你拿走了這個?
Just us.
只有我們。
No, just me. Sorry, pal.
不 只有我。對不住了,朋友。
Party people, who's ready to get their trivia on?
派對狂人們 你們準備好開始知識競答了嗎?
Okay, everybody, welcome. We've got some new challengers. Please, welcome e equals MC Hammer.
歡迎大家!我們有新的挑戰者加入!請歡迎e=mc漢默。
No, you see, I did it because e equals mc squared is Einstein's formula for kinetic energy, right?
我起這個名字是因為e=mc方是愛因斯坦的動能公式。
And, you know, can't touch this.
你懂的,無法觸碰。
That's great, Barry.
真棒啊,巴里!
So where is Felicity?
費利西蒂在哪里?
I'm not sure. I told her it started at...
我也不知道,我告訴她我們在……
Feel free to buy yourself that dress.
你也可以買這樣的裙子。
I totally overdressed for trivia night.
我今晚穿得太隆重了。
No, you look amazing.
不,你看上去美極了。
Yeah, you do.
是的,很漂亮。
E equals MC Hammer. That's funny.
e=mc漢默!真有趣!
See?
人家就懂!
It wasn't until 1852, when the Transcontinental railroad laid their tracks through this thriving cattle town,
直到1852年,跨國列車開始在這個逐漸興起的養牛的小鎮鋪軌道時,
that we became officially incorporated.
我們才被正式合并。
That same year, the worst flood this area's ever seen hit.
同年 這個地區遭遇了最大的洪災。
But from that disaster rose Central City's greatest hero, cattle rancher Bobby "Bovine" McFeely.
但在危急時刻涌現出了中城最偉大的英雄——牧場主鮑比"博萬"麥克菲利。
Bovine McFeely saved 17 cows from the great flood.
博萬·麥克菲利從洪水中救了17頭牛。
Hey, kid. Gum?
小朋友,吃口香糖嗎?
And now, for the exhibit I'm sure you've all come here to see,
吸引大家遠道而來的展品,
the historic Kahndaq Dynasty diamond.
歷史悠久的康達克王朝鉆石。
Be careful. Get too close and you'll set off the proximity alarms.
小心,別離得太近,不然會觸發安全警報。
Wouldn't want to do that.
我們可不想那樣。
Three is Pasteur.
第三個是巴斯德。
Mmmm. Three is Erdel, and four is Pasteur.
第三個是鄂道爾,第四個是巴斯德。
Right. Five?
對,五呢?
Descartes.
笛卡爾。
Are they even speaking English?
他們說的是英語嗎?