This thing you built, what can it do?
你造出來這東西能做什么?
Bad stuff.
做壞事。
You said to call if there was anything suspicious.
你說過有可疑情況就通知你。
This guy went through the tour twice. Nobody does that.
這個人來兩次了,非常罕見。
This is Detective west. I have a visual on Leonard Snart at the museum.
這是韋斯特警探。我在博物館看到了萊昂納多·史納特,
Requesting immediate back up.
請求立即支持。
I'm sorry. I thought I knew it, and I got excited, and I I just hit it.
抱歉,我以為自己知道,一激動,就按了。
No, I mean, maybe they'll get it wrong too.
也許他們也會弄錯。
Oh, yeah. I am sure that the team named Pride and Padawans doesn't know the name to Hans Solo's ship.
是啊,那群叫傲慢與學徒的人應該也不知道漢索羅船的名字。
Oh, honey, you are so cute when you're confused.
親愛的 你犯糊涂的時候真可愛!
Someone spotted Snart. I gotta go.
有人發現了史納特,我得走了。
I'll cover for you.
我幫你頂著。
All right, what are you gonna say?
好吧,你打算怎么說?
I usually tell people Oliver's at a night club with a girl or nursing a hangover.
我一般都說奧利弗去了夜店泡妞,或者照顧宿醉的朋友。
None of which will work for me.
這些借口我用不了。
Bad stomach achereally bad diarrhea.
那就說你胃疼,嚴重腹瀉。
Yeah, I'm not comfortable with that excuse.
這個借口我也不滿意。
Just go. Stay safe. And I'm talking to air now, which is odd. And I'm still doing it.
快走吧,注意安全!我在跟空氣說話,真夠奇怪的,我居然還在說。
Snart!
史納特!
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Ahh, aah, it burns.
好燙!
Time for a test run. Let's see how fast you are.
來試試吧,看你能跑多快!