And the points go to e equals MC Hammer.
分數由質能方程隊獲得!
I knew you two would make a good team.
我就知道你們合作起來絕對沒問題。
So, Felicity, what do you do?
費利西蒂,你是做什么的?
I work in computer sciences at Queen Consolidated.
我在奎恩聯合公司負責IT科學。
Really?
是嗎?
Do you have a boyfriend in Starling City?
在星城有男朋友嗎?
No, no, there is no one.
沒有,并沒有。
I'll get us some more drinks.
我去拿點喝的。
And I had too many of those first ones, so I will be right back.
剛剛喝得太多了,我去去就來。
What?
怎么了?
Dude.
兄弟!
Dude? Wha
兄弟?你……
Are you still gonna tell me that she's not into you? Look at that dress.
你還要跟我說她不喜歡你嗎?你看她穿的裙子。
And when I asked her the boyfriend question, she froze.
我問她有沒有男朋友的時候,她愣住了。
Yeah, you were particularly sly with that one.
是?。∧銌柕每烧鎵蛑苯樱?/p>
Felicity is smart, nice, and pretty.
費利西蒂很聰明,人又好,還漂亮。
And most importantly, she is the first girl that I have seen you with that really understands and
最重要的是,這是我第一次見到真正懂你的女生,
appreciates you for the amazing person that I am always telling you that you are.
而且很欣賞你的本質,我一直認為你是很好的人。
She's perfect for you, so what are you waiting for, Barry?
她非常適合你,你還在等什么,巴里?
How long has it been missing?
失蹤多久了?
I don't know.
我不知道!
I'm gonna ask you again, Cisco.
我再問你一次,西斯科。
But when I do, I expect a more specific answer than "I don't know."
我希望你給我一個比“我不知道”更準確的答案。
Now, how long has this weapon been gone?
這個武器消失多久了?
A day, maybe two. One of the janitors didn't show up for work this morning.
一兩天吧,有個守衛今天沒來上班,
He was probably the one who took it. I didn't think that
也許就是他拿的,我沒想到……
You didn't think, because if you had, you would have discussed with me
你沒想到!你要是想到了,就應該先跟我商量一下,
first your desire to build something that could, in theory, hurt anyone, and in particular, Barry Allen.
再去造這樣危險的武器,因為理論上它會傷到人,尤其是巴里·艾倫!
I'm sorry. If you just let me explain ...
對不起,如果你能聽我解釋……
You know how I feel about weapons, Cisco. They do not belong in S.T.A.R. Labs.
你知道我對武器是什么看法,西斯科,它們不應該出現在尖端科研實驗室。
Now, you are gonna figure out a way to locate this gun, and you are gonna do it right now.
你必須想辦法定位這把槍,馬上開始!