Okay, you see that building?
你看到那幢建筑了嗎?
Uhhuh.
啊哈。
Keep your eyes on it.
眼睛盯著它。
Whoohoo! Whoa.
嗚呼!停!
You took a picture of me?
你給我拍了一張照?
From the top of that building?
在建筑物的頂部?
Yeah. don't Instagram that.
是啊,別發到網上去了。
Unbelievable! Your shoes are smoking.
真不可思議,你的鞋在冒煙。
That that's fine. It'sit happens sometimes. It's why I have a frictionproof suit.
沒關系的。時有發生。這就是為什么我有一套防摩擦的衣服。
Where did you get that? I'll show you.
你從哪里弄來的?我帶你去看。
And this is where my team monitors the police bands for criminal activity.
這就是我的團隊模擬警用波段來監控犯罪活動的地方。
We can track anything that's happening in the city. Check this out.
我們可以監測到城里發生的一切活動,來看看這個。
We've got our own satellite.
我們有自己的衛星。
I know. I've hacked into it from time to time.
這個我知道 我時不時地黑進來過。
Rude.
真沒禮貌!
It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again, Felicity.
是的,很高興再次見到你,費利西蒂!
I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about.
我只是想知道關于我們的行動內容她還要知道多少。
I'm really good at keeping secrets.
我很擅長保守秘密。
Yeah, Felicity works with the Arrow. Sweet.
費利西蒂和綠箭俠一起工作。太棒了!
And you apparently are not.
很明顯你不和他一起工作。
Now it's all making sense. You know who the Arrow is.
現在這一切就說得通了。你知道綠箭俠是誰?
Wait, do you know who the Arrow is? Uh...
等等!你也知道綠箭俠是誰嗎 額……
Let's just say that my team has a similar set up, but with... more pointy objects.
這么說吧 我的團隊和你們的差不多,但我們的目標更有針對性。
Welcome, Ms. Smoak.
歡迎,斯莫克小姐!
Dr. Wells? The Dr. Wells?
韋爾斯博士 傳說中的韋爾斯博士?
Please, call me Harrison, Felicity.
叫我哈里森就行了 費利西蒂。
Oh, you know who I am?
你知道我是誰?
Ranked second in the national informative technology competition at age 19,
十九歲時就已經在國家信息技術大賽里取得第二名的成績。
graduated M.I.T. with masters degree in Cyber Security and Computer Sciences. I know who you are.
在麻省理工學院獲得了網絡安全和計算器科學的碩士學位。我當然知道你是誰!
I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. It's what brought me Cisco,
我一直關注著科學界的青年才俊們 我就是這樣才找到了西斯科和
Caitlin, and I foresaw great things from you.
凱特琳,我在你身上看到了無窮的潛力。
Speaking of great things, want to see something cool?
提到潛力,你想看看這個嗎?
How fast can he run?
他能跑多快?
He hasn't reached his top speed yet, theoretically speaking.
理論上來說,他還沒有達到過他的最高速。