Previously on The Flash...
《閃電俠》前情回顧
What did you say your name was again?
你說你叫什么名字
Barry Allen.
巴里·艾倫
Felicity.
費利西蒂
How's Barry doing?
巴里怎么樣了
It's a secret. What kind of secret?
這是秘密 什么秘密
The kind I have to keep.
我必須保守的那種秘密
I just have a little experience with liking someone who doesn't see you the same way.
我剛開始喜歡一個不用異樣眼光看待自己的人
Dad, the thing is
爸爸 其實……
You two are dating.
你們在談戀愛
So you're not mad.
那你不生氣嗎
Oh, I'm mad.
我生氣
What does the fastest man alive do on his day off?
世界上速度最快的人休息的時候在干什么
Before the lightning bolt, if I wasn't still at the crime lab, I'd be at home chilling,
在被閃電擊中前 如果我不在取證室,那就會在家放松
but now my days off are different. Now they aren't so lonely.
但是現在我休息的時候跟以前不同,現在他們都不會寂寞了
The lightning didn't just give me speed. It also gave me friends.
閃電不僅給了我速度,也讓我交到了朋友
This isn't even remotely anatomically correct.
這樣在結構上根本就是不對的
That's not the point, Dr. Snow.
這不是重點 斯諾博士
Then what is the point?
那重點是什么
To have fun.
好玩啊
And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask.
還有通過同時進行多項任務測試你思維的速度來對你繼續進行訓練
I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells.
我在等你出招呢 韋爾斯博士
182 seconds, gentlemen.
182秒 各位
Heads up! I think we got something.
小心 我們好像有麻煩了
211, 211. We're being robbed!
持械搶劫 持械搶劫 有人搶劫
Hey, cool it.
冷靜
158 seconds to go.
還有158秒
Checkmate.
將軍
Wait, checkmate?
什么 將軍了嗎
Checkmate.
將軍
I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?
看來你還有東西要學啊,是不是,艾倫先生?
Armed robbery at 4th and Collins.
第四街和柯林斯街處發生持械搶劫
For the record, I crushed it in Operation and ping pong.
對了 操作能力和乒乓球我可都贏了
It's not as easy as it looks.
沒有你們看起來那么簡單