You had someplace to go.
你有你要去的地方
I thought being the fastest man alive would make my life easier
我以為做現今世上速度最快的人 我的生活就會容易些...
That I could outrun anything.
因為我可以超越所有事物
Turns out, no one can outrun pain.
原來沒有人能超越傷痛
Somebody help! Please, somebody!
誰來幫幫我 拜托 幫幫我
Life is tragic. But it's also precious...
人生很慘烈 但是也很珍貴...
and sweet... and extraordinary.
很有樂趣……而且很特別
And the only way I know to honor my mom's life is to keep running.
我知道向我媽媽致敬的唯一方式就是繼續跑
Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells, ronnie did it. He vented the system.
韋爾斯博士 韋爾斯博士 羅尼做到了 他把裝置釋放出去了
S.T.A.R. Labs should hold.
尖端科研實驗室應該控制住
Good man.
好樣的
I'm on my way down.
我這就下去
See you soon, barry.
我們很快會見面 巴里