When I was 10 I stuffed my Uncle's boots with goatshit.
十歲那年, 我在我叔叔的靴子里塞滿羊糞.
When confronted with my crime,
別人問我的時候,
I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged
我歸咎于一個侍從. 那可憐孩子挨了鞭打
and I escaped justice.
而我卻逃脫了懲罰.
When I was 12
十二歲那年
I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.
我朝一鍋燉甲魚掏出我那小鰻魚...
I flogged the one-eyed snake.
我那小獨眼蛇...
I skinned my sausage.
我那小香腸...
I made the bald man cry
我那愛哭的小禿子...
into the turtle stew,
給那燉甲魚加了點作料,
which I do believe my sister ate.
我相信我老姐把它吃了.
At least I hope she did.
至少我希望她吃了.
Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb
有一回我又帶了一頭公驢和一個蜂窩
into a brothel... Silence!
去一家妓院... 住口!
What happened next?
后來怎么樣了?
What do you think you're doing?
你以為你在干什么?
Confessing my crimes.
我在認罪啊.
Lord Tyrion, you are accused
提利昂大人, 你被控
of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,
雇人行刺我臥病在床的兒子布蘭,
and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband
以及密謀害死我妹妹的丈夫
Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.
瓊恩艾林大人, 國王之手.
Oh, I'm very sorry.
哦, 我非常抱歉.
I don't know anything about all that.
我對這些一無所知.
You've had your little joke.
你的玩笑開夠了.
I trust you enjoyed it.
我相信你玩得很愉快.
Mord, take him back to the dungeon.
莫德, 帶他回地牢.
But this time find a smaller cell...
這次找個更小的房間...
With a steeper floor.
而且地板也更斜的.
Is this how justice
難道這就是所謂
is done in the Vale?
艾林谷的正義?
You accuse me of crimes,
你指控我有罪,
I deny them, so you throw me into a cell
我否認有罪, 所以你把我扔進牢房
to freeze and starve?
凍餓而死?
Where is the King's Justice?
國王的正義到哪里去了?
I am accused and demand a trial!
既然我遭到指控, 我要求公平審判!
If you're tried and found guilty,
如果你被判有罪,
then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.
那么依照國王的律法你只有死路一條.
I understand the law.
我尊重律法.