I will owe you gold.
我會給你很多金子.
If you deliver the message
如果你傳了口信
and I live, which I very much intend to do.
如果我活下來了, 我一定會的.
What message?
什么口信?
Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.
告訴她我打算認罪.
You wish to confess your crimes?
你打算認罪?
Yes, My Lady.
是的, 夫人.
I do, My Lady.
我愿意, 夫人.
The sky cells always break them.
天牢可以讓任何人屈服.
Speak, Imp.
說吧, 小惡魔.
Meet your gods as an honest man.
坦誠地面對諸神吧.
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?
該從何說起呢, 各位大人和夫人?
I'm a vile man,
我是個壞蛋,
I confess it.
我承認這一點.
My crimes and sins are beyond counting.
我犯下的罪過數不勝數.
I have lied and cheated...
我撒過謊騙過人...
gambled and whored.
賭過錢嫖過妓.
I'm not particularly good at violence, but
我不是特別擅長暴力,
I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.
但我擅長鼓動他人替我施暴.
You want specifics, I suppose.
我想你是想聽具體一點的.
When I was seven I saw a servant girl
七歲那年, 我看見一個女仆
bathing in the river.
在河里洗澡.
I stole her robe.
我偷走了她的衣服.
She was forced to return to the castle
于是她不得不...
naked and in tears.
光著身子哭著回城堡.
If I close my eyes,
如果我閉上眼睛,
I can still see her tits bouncing.
還能看見她跳動的乳頭.