She truly is a queen today.
今天她是一位真正的王后了.
Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.
別讓他們看到你在維斯多斯拉克帶著劍.
You know the law.
你知道這違反律法.
It's not my law.
這律法管不著我.
They don't belong to you.
它們不是屬于你的.
Whatever is hers is also mine.
她的東西都是屬于我的.
Once, perhaps.
或許曾經屬于你.
If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.
如果我賣掉一顆龍蛋, 就足夠買一條船.
Two eggs... a ship and an army.
賣兩顆... 一條船加一支軍隊.
And you have all three. I need a large army.
你拿了三顆. 我需要一支大軍.
I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.
我是一個王朝復興最后的希望, 莫爾蒙.
The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen
世界上古往今來最偉大的王朝
on my shoulders since I was five years old...
自五歲起我就擔負著這項使命...
and no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.
卻從沒人給予我在那帳篷里他們所給予她的東西.
Never.
從來沒有.
Not a piece of it.
一點也沒有.
How can I carry what I need to carry without it?
沒有這些我如何能履行我的使命?
Hmm?
嗯?
Who can rule without wealth or fear or love?
沒有財富或恐懼或愛戴如何能進行統治?
Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.
哦, 你站在那里, 又高貴又榮譽.
You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?
你以為我沒發現你是用何種眼神看著我的妹妹, 嗯?
Don't think I know what you want?
你以為我不知道你想要什么?
I don't care. You can have her.
我無所謂. 你可以擁有她.
She can be Queen of the savages and dine on the finest bloody horseparts,
她可以當蠻子的王后并且盡情...享用那最美味的馬的器官,
and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.
你也可以盡情享用她的任何器官.