They killed Jory.
他們殺了喬里.
My father is hurt.
我父親也受傷了.
I don't care about stupid wooden swords.
我不想再練這愚蠢的木劍了.
You are troubled.
你有煩惱了.
Yes. Good!
是的. 很好!
Trouble is the perfect time for training.
煩惱的時候最適合練習.
When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,
當你在草地上與玩偶和貓咪一起跳舞,
this is not when fighting happens.
那可不是適合練習打斗的時候.
I don't like dolls and k...
我不喜歡玩偶和...
You're not here.
你心不在焉.
You're with your trouble.
你在煩惱.
If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...
如果在打斗時你還在煩惱...
...More trouble for you.
...你會有更大的麻煩.
Just so.
就是這樣.
How can you be quick as a snake...
你如何能迅如蛇...
...Or as quiet as a shadow...
...或者靜如影...
...When you are somewhere else?
...如果你心不在焉?
You are fearing for your father, hmm?
你在擔心你的父親, 嗯?
That is right.
那是對的.
Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.
你有向諸神祈禱嗎? 舊神和新神.
There is only one God
只有一個神
And there is only one thing we say to Death:
我們向死神只說一句話: There is only one God
只有一個神
And there is only one thing we say to Death:
我們向死神只說一句話:
and his name is Death.
那就是死神. And there is only one thing we say to Death:
我們向死神只說一句話:
"Not today."
今天不行.
She has to eat the whole heart?
她必須吃掉那一整顆心嗎?
I hope that wasn't my horse.
我希望那不是我的馬.
She's doing well.
她做得很好.