But let me go.
讓我走吧.
You can go.
你可以走.
You can't have the eggs.
但你不能帶走龍蛋.
You swore an oath to me.
你曾向我宣誓效忠.
Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
忠誠對你來說不值一提嗎?
It means everything to me.
那是我的一切.
And yet here you stand.
然而你還是站在這里.
And yet here I stand.
所以我還是站在這里.
Mord!
莫德!
Mord.
莫德.
Noise again!
又在吵鬧了!
About the gold... No gold!
有關那些金子... 沒有金子!
No gold. Listen to me!
沒有金子. 聽我說!
Listen to me.
聽我說.
Sometimes possession
有時候財產
is an abstract concept...
是個抽象的概念...
When they captured me, they took my purse,
他們抓我的時候拿走了我的錢包,
but the gold is still mine.
但那些金子還是我的.
Where?
在哪兒?
Where? I don't know where, but when they free me...
在哪兒? 我不知道在哪兒, 但等他們給我自由的時候...
You want free?
你想要自由?
Go be free.
那兒有自由.
Have you ever heard the phrase
你有沒有聽說過這句話
"rich as a Lannister"?
象蘭尼斯特家一樣有錢?
Of course you have!
你當然聽說過!
You're a smart man.
你是個聰明人.
You know who the Lannisters are.
你知道蘭尼斯特家.
I am a Lannister.
我就是蘭尼斯特家的.
Tyrion, son of Tywin!
泰溫之子提利昂!
And of course, you have also heard the phrase,
而且, 你當然也聽說過這句話,
"a Lannister always pays his debts."
蘭尼斯特有債必還.
If you deliver a message from me...
如果你替我傳個口信...
to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.
給艾林夫人, 就算我欠你一筆債.