Tough little lad.
堅強的小伙子.
In the Iron Islands, you're not a man until you've killed your first enemy.
在鐵群島, 你必須殺死過一個敵人才算成人.
Well done.
干得好.
Have you lost your mind?
你發瘋了嗎?
What if you'd missed?
要是你沒射中怎么辦?
He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.
他會殺掉你再割斷布蘭的喉嚨.
You don't have the right... To what, to save your brother's life?
你沒權利... 沒權利做什么, 救你兄弟的命?
It was the only thing to do, so I did it.
這是唯一選擇, 所以我做了.
What about her?
她怎么處理?
Give me my life, My Lord, and I'm yours.
饒我一命, 大人, 我是您的人了.
We'll keep her alive.
饒她一命吧.
Mord!
莫德!
Turnkey! Mord!
開門! 莫德!
Mord!
莫德!
Dwarf man making noise!
小矮人真吵鬧!
How would you like to be rich?
你想不想發財?
Dwarf man still making noise.
小矮人還在吵鬧.
My family is rich.
我的家族很富有.
We have gold, lots of gold.
我們有金子, 很多金子.
I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in...
我打算給你很多很多金子...
No gold!
沒有金子!
Well, I don't have it here.
嗯, 我身上沒有.
No gold.
沒有金子.
Fuck off.
混帳.
I don't want to practice today.
我今天不想練習.
No?
不想?