You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.
你必須讓蘭尼斯特家為喬里他們的死付出代價.
You're talking about war. I'm talking about justice.
你是在談論戰爭. 我是在談論正義.
Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army.
只有臨冬城主才能召集封臣出動軍隊.
A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.
蘭尼斯特家的人用矛刺傷了你父親的腿.
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...
弒君者跑回凱巖城去避風頭了...
you want me to march on Casterly Rock?
你要我進攻凱巖城嗎?
You're not a boy anymore. Bran: Come on.
你不是小孩子了. 快點.
They attacked your father. They've already started the war.
他們攻擊你父親. 他們已經挑起戰爭了.
It's your duty to represent your House when your father can't.
你父親不在時, 你要負責代表你的家族.
And it's not your duty, because it's not your House.
而不用你來負責, 因為不是你的家族.
Where's Bran?
布蘭去哪兒了?
I don't know. It's not my House.
我不知道. 又不是我的家族.
Robb?
羅柏?
All alone in the deep, dark woods.
孤身一人在幽暗的樹林里.
I'm not alone. My brother is with me.
我不是一個人. 我和我哥哥在一起.
I don't see him.
我可沒看見他.
Got him hidden under your cloak?
你把他藏在斗篷下面了?
Ooh, that's a pretty pin.
哦, 真是個漂亮的別針.
Silver. We'll take the pin
是銀子的. 我們要那別針