You were the brother I chose.
你才是我的兄弟.
We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
等我打獵回來再談吧.
The hunt?
打獵?
Killing things clears my head.
打獵能令我頭腦清爽.
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
我不在時你必須代我坐那把鐵騎子.
You'll hate it more than I do.
你一定會比我更討厭它.
The Targaryen girl...
坦格利安家那女孩...
seven hells, don't start with her again.
七層地獄啊, 不要再提她了.
The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.
那女孩必須死, 我不想再談這件事.
Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,
把徽章戴上. 要是你再把它摘下來,
I swear to the mother I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.
我向圣母發誓我會把這爛東西給詹姆蘭尼斯特.
Khaleesi?
卡麗煕?
Oh, Khaleesi!
哦, 卡麗煕!
You're hurt.
你受傷了.
Not too fast. Come on, Dancer.
別太快了. 快點, 小舞.
When are you gonna tell him?
你準備何時告訴他?
Not now.
現在不行.
Blood for blood. Come on!
血債血還. 快點!