They're not part of this dream. Get them.
他們不是這個夢的一部分。抓住他們。
Stop right there!
待在原地別動!
Pan away. Pan away.
轉過去。轉過去。
Boo. Peek and Poke line.
被抓到了。
Aw, careful.
哦,小心點。
You can't do this. I know people in Headquarters.
你們不能這么做,我在總部有人。
No...no...no...There go the core memories.
不,不,不。核心記憶在他身上。
Come on. What is this place?
走吧。這是什么地方?
The subconscious. That's where they take all the troublemakers.
潛意識區。他們把所有的搗亂分子帶到這里來。
My hat feels loose.
我的帽子感覺松了。
How do we get in?
我們怎么進去?
Is that your hat?
這是你的帽子嗎?
Yeah, it's my hat.
是的,這是我的帽子。
You sure? I don't know. Look at the label.
你確定。不知道,看這個標簽。
Yeah, it says my hat.
是的。上面寫著是我的帽子。
Wait. It says my hat? My hat, it says.
等等,上面寫著是我的帽子?我的帽子。
That's what I wrote in my hat.
上面寫著。這是我在我的帽子里寫的。
What are you talking about? Look. You got my hat on.
你說什么?看吧。你錯戴了我的帽子。
Okay, it's my hat.
好了。這是我的帽子。
Hey you.
嘿,你。
Oh, you caught us.
哦,你抓到我們了。
Get back in there. No escaping.
回到里面去,別想逃跑。
I don't like it here. It's where they keep Riley's darkest fears.
我不喜歡這里。這里儲存的是萊莉最黑暗的記憶。
It's broccoli.
這是西蘭花。
The stairs to the biggest smite.
這個臺階通向毀滅。
Grandma's vacuum cleaner. Aw!
祖母的真空吸塵器。哦!