Hello class. Before we begin today's pop quiz...And she is one bad actress.
嗨,同學們。在開始我們今天的隨堂檢測前...她真是個糟糕的女演員。
I want to introduce our new student.
我想先介紹我們的新同學。
Riley. Would you like to stand up and introduce...Camera...yourself. And, to Riley.
萊莉,你愿意站起來介紹一下...鏡頭抬升。...你自己嗎。還有,萊莉說臺詞。
My name is Riley Anderson.
我的名字是萊莉.安德森。
I'm from Minnesota and now I live here.
我來自明尼蘇達,現在我住在這里。
Ew. Look, her teeth are falling out.
哦,看啊,她的牙齒掉了。
Ew, gross.
哦,真惡心。
Teeth falling out. Yeah, I'm used to that one.
牙齒脫落。嗯,我已經習慣這個了。
Let me guess. We've no pants on.
讓我猜猜,我們沒有穿褲子。
Hey, look. She came to school with no pants on.
嘿,看啊,她沒穿褲子就來學校了。
Called it! Ready?
猜中了!準備好了嗎?
I don't think this happy thing is going to work.
我不覺得這種歡樂情節會有用。
But if we scare her.
但是如果我們嚇她。
Just follow my lead. Here we go.
跟我來就好了。走吧。
Aruu. Bark...bark...bark.
汪,汪,汪。
Who is that?
那是誰。
What's going on?
發生了什么?
Psst, you're on. Go.
該你了,上!
Woo. Let's party. Let's dance. Woo.
來開派對吧。來跳舞吧。
Hey. A party.
嘿,一個派對。
Bark...bark...bark.
汪,汪,汪。
Joy, this is not working.
樂樂,這樣沒用。
No.
不。
Huh. Sadness, what are you doing? Come back here.
憂憂,你在干嘛?回來。
It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream.
這只是個夢。這只是個夢。這只是個夢。
They're trying to wake her up. Call security.
他們正在嘗試喚醒她,叫保安來。
Hi Riley, it's me.
嗨,萊莉。是我。
Bing Bong?
冰棒?
Sadness. You are ruining this dream.
憂憂,你正在毀掉這個夢。
You're scaring her.
你嚇到她了。
But look. It's working.
但你看,這起作用了。