Emotions can't quit, genius.
情感是不能辭職的,天才。
Ewg. I thought we're suppose to keep Riley happy.
夠了。我認為我們應該讓萊莉開心起來。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
等一下,等一下!
What is it?
這是什么?
Oh nothing. Just the best idea ever.
沒什么。只是一個極棒的點子而已。
What?
什么?
All the good core memories were made in Minnesota.
所有美好的核心記憶都是在明尼蘇達制造的。
Ergo, we go back to Minnesota and make more.
所以我們回明尼蘇達制造更多美好的記憶。
Ta-dah. Wait wait wait. You're say we run away?
怎么樣?等等。你是說我們逃跑?
Well, I wouldn't call it that.
嗯,我不會這么叫它。
I call it the 'Happy core memory development program'.
不如叫它 “美好核心記憶發展計劃”。
You can't be serious.
你不是認真的吧。
Hey, our life was perfect.
我們的生活本來很美好的。
Until Mon and Dad decided to move to San Fran stincko.
直到爸媽決定搬到討厭的舊金山來。
But, I mean. It's just so drastic.
但是,我的意思是這太瘋狂了。
Need I remind you of how great things were there. Our room. Our backyard. Our friends.
需要我提醒你那兒有多美好嗎。我們的房間,我們的院子,我們的朋友。
Did I ask for the gum commercial?
我要的不是口香糖廣告!
Anyway, it was better. That's my point.
總之,那里更美好。我是這樣想的。
Yeah, Riley was happier in Minnesota. Wait. Hold on.
是的,萊莉在明尼蘇達過得更開心。等等。
Should we just sleep on this or something?
我們要不先睡一覺明天再說?
Fine, let's sleep on it. But, hey. I'm sure joyly fun-filled times are just around the corner.
好的。明天再說。但我確信美好歡樂的時光即將到來。
Huh?
嗯?
Hey hey. Why aren't we moving?
嘿,我們怎么沒動了?
Riley's gone to sleep. We're all on break.
萊莉睡著了。我們都下班了。
You mean we're stuck here until morning?
你是說我們會被困在這兒直到明天早上?
Yeah. The Train of Thought doesn't run while she's asleep.
是的,她睡著的時候思維列車就開不了。
Oh, we can't wait that long.
哦。我們等不了那么久。
How about we wake her up.
把她叫醒怎么樣。
Sadness, that's ridiculous. How can we possibly...
憂憂,這不可能。我們不可能...
How about we wake her up.
把她叫醒怎么樣?
Great idea Joy.
好主意,樂樂。
Thanks, come on.
謝謝,來吧。