Hockey!
冰球島!
Oh no no. She loves hockey.
不要啊,她最愛冰球了。
She can't give up hockey.
不可以放棄冰球。
Bing Bong, we have to get to that station.
冰棒,我們必須去站臺。
Sure thing. This way, just past Grand Cracker Castle.
當然了。這邊走,經過餅干大城堡就是了。
Hey. That's weird.
嘿,奇怪了。
Grand Cracker Castle used to be right here. I wonder why they moved it.
餅干大城堡以前就在這啊。他們為什么會搬走它。
I would have sworn Sparkle Pointy Mountain was right here.
我發誓閃耀尖尖山就在這邊的。
Hey, what's going on? Yeah yeah. I don't know. We'll have to come back. Princess Dreamworld.
發生什么了?我也不知道。我們得回去了。夢想世界公主。
Oh, The Stuffed Animal Hall of Fame.
噢,毛絨玩具名人堂。
My rocket?
我的火箭?
Wait. Riley and I were still using that rocket.
等等。萊莉和我還要用那個火箭呢。
It still has some song power left.
里面還剩下一些歌曲能量。
Who's your friend who likes to play?
你有個愛玩的伙伴他是誰?
No! No no.
不!不要啊。
You can't take my rocket to the Dump. Riley and I are going to the moon.
你們不能把我的火箭扔掉,萊莉和我還要去月球呢。
Riley can't be done with me?
萊莉不會和我完了吧?
Hey, it's going to be okay. We can fix this.
嘿,一切會好起來的。我們有辦法的。
We just need to get back to Headquarters.
只要我們回到總部。
Which way to the Train station?
火車站往哪走?
I had a whole trip planned for us.
我連旅行計劃都弄好了。
Hey, who's ticklish. Here comes the tickle monster.
嘿,誰最怕癢了?撓癢怪來啦。
Hey. Bing Bong, look at this.
嘿,冰棒,看這個。
Oh, here's a fun game.
哦,玩個有趣的游戲。
You point to the Train station and we all go there. Won't that be fun?
你指出火車站在哪然后我們一起走過去,很有趣對吧?
Come on, let's go to the Train station.
走吧。我們去站臺。