Check it out.
看這邊。
Trophy Town. Medals, Ribbons. Everyone's a winner.
獎品鎮。勛章,綬帶。每個人都是贏家。
I won first prize.
我得了第一名。
Me too!
我也是!
Oh. Participation award.
唉,參與獎。
Wait, is that? Is that a? Look. It's Cloud Town.
等等。這個是?這個是?看。云朵鎮。
That's my favorite.
我最喜歡了。
Oh, it's so soft.
噢,好軟啊。
Oh oh oh. Let me try.
哦哦哦。我試試。
Hey! What the big idea?
嘿!你想干什么?
You better fix that wall or else you're in big trouble.
你最好把墻給我修好,不然你麻煩大了。
Oh no, lava.
哦,火山巖漿。
Imagination Land is the best.
想象之地最棒了。
Oh, is it all going to be so interactive.
哦,一切都是相互作用的。
Hey look! The House of Cards.
嘿快看!紙牌屋。
Woo wait. Hang on just a minute.
等等。等一下。
Your rocket.
你的火箭。
Yeah.
是的。
I stashed it in there for safekeeping.
為了保險起見我把它藏在這。
And now I'm all set to take Riley to the moon!
現在我計劃把萊莉帶去月球!
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,對不起。
Great.
真行。
Whoa. I love Imagination Land.
哇。我愛想象之地。
Isn't it great?
很棒對吧?
And there's always something new like...
而且這里總有些新鮮的東西,比如...
Who the heck is that?
那是什么鬼?
Imaginary boyfriend.
假想男朋友。
I would die for Riley.
我愿意為了萊莉去死。
Whoa. I've never seen him before.
哇哦。我之前從沒見過他。
I live in Canada.
我住在加拿大。
Anyway. This way. Through Preschool World. We're nearly to the train.
總之。這邊,穿過幼兒園世界,我們就離火車近了。
Riley, here we come. Woo-Hoo. Ha-ha-ha.
萊莉,我們來啦。嗚呼。哈哈哈。