Oh no. We're 2 dimensional.
哦,不。我們已經變成二維的了。
That's stage 3.
這是第三階段。
We're getting no where.
我們哪都去不了。
Death. Unlucky death.
死亡,不幸的死亡。
Come on.
快來。
We can't fit.
我們出不去。
Oh no, we're not figurative.
我們已經不具象化了。
This is the last stage.
這是最后一個階段。
We're not gonna make it.
我們死定了。
Wait, we're 2 dimensional. Fall on your face.
等等。我們是二維的,躺平。
Stop. Stop!
停下,停下!
No. You said that was a shortcut.
不要啊。你說了這是捷徑的。
I did. But wow, we should not had gone in there.
我是說過,但是我們真不應該進去的。
That was dangerous. They should really put up a sign.
太危險了,都不寫個警示標志。
How long till the next Train?
下一輛火車什么時候來?
Who knows?
誰知道呢?
But don't worry. There's another station. That way.
但是別擔心,還有個站臺。那邊。
The Train always stops there, right before it goes to Headquarters.
火車在開往總部之前會在那里停一會兒。
If we hurry, we can catch it.
如果我們快點還能趕得上。
This isn't another one of your shortcuts, is it?
這不會是另一條捷徑吧?
Ha-ha-ha. Yeah.
哈哈哈。是的。
Is there really another station?
那兒真的還有一個站臺嗎?
Uh-huh. Through there.
嗯,就在那邊。
Welcome to Imagination Land.
歡迎來到想象之地。
Imagination Land?
想象之地?
Sure. I come here all the time. I'm practically the mayor.
是的。我是這里的常客,幾乎算得上是市長了。
Hey, you guys hungry?
嘿,你們餓了嗎?
There's French Fries Forest.
這是薯條森林。
No way! Ha-ha-ha.
不會吧!哈哈哈。