What? It's imaginary.
怎么啦?這是想象。
Thanks. This will make it a lot easier to walk back to Headquarters.
謝謝,這樣走回總部就容易多了。
Walk? We're not walking.
走?我們不走。
We're taking the Train of Thought.
我們乘思維列車回去。
The Train. Of course.
火車,對啊。
That is so much faster. But how do we catch it.
火車快多了,但我們怎么趕上火車。
Well, it kind of go all over the place but there is a station in Imagination Land.
嗯,它確實會到處跑,但是在想象之地有個站臺。
I know a shortcut. Come on, this way.
我知道一條捷徑。來吧,這邊。
Oh. I'm so glad we ran into you.
噢。我們遇到了你真是幸運。
The station is right in here. After you.
站臺就在這兒。您先請。
Joy.
樂樂。
What?
什么?
Well. I read about this place in the manual. We shouldn't go in there.
額。我在手冊上看到過這個地方,我們不能進去。
Bing Bong says it's the quickest way to Headquarters.
冰棒說這是回總部最快的方法。
No. But Joy, this is abstract thought.
不。但是樂樂,這是抽象思維。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢?
I go in here all the time.
我可是這里的常客。
It's a shortcut. You see.
這是捷徑,你看。
D A N G E R.Shortcut.
D A N G E R。捷徑嘛。
I'll prove it to you.
我證明給你看。
Look at me.
看我。
I'm crossing into the station, because I'm taking the shortcut.
我進站了,因為我要走捷徑。
Let's. Let's go around. This way.
我們... 我們繞道走吧。這邊。
Almost there.
快到了喲。
If you want to walk the long way, go for it.
如果你要繞遠路,那你走吧。
But Riley needs to be happy.
但是萊莉需要快樂。
I'm not missing that Train.
我可不想錯過火車。
Bing Bong knows what he is doing.
冰棒知道自己在做什么。
He's part dolphin, they're very smart.
他有一部分是海豚,聰明著呢。
Well, I guess.
額。好吧。