Do you remember when you and Riley were in a band?
你記得你和萊莉組成的樂隊嗎?
Ha-ha-ha. I went to all of your concerts.
哈哈哈。我去過你們所有的音樂會。
Yeah. I blow a mean nose.
沒錯,我吹著一條細長的鼻子。
Watching you play tag was such a treat.
看你們追著跑真是太歡樂了。
2 time room champ.
我得過兩次室內冠軍。
Oh, and remember your rockets.
噢,我還記得你們的火箭。
Of course, it runs on song power.
當然它靠歌聲的能量來運作。
That's right. Your theme song.
沒錯,你的主題曲。
Who's your friend who likes to play?
你有個愛玩的伙伴他是誰?

Bing Bong. Bing Bong. His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
冰棒,冰棒。搭他的火箭讓你高呼“萬歲”!冰棒,冰棒。
What exactly are you suppose to be?
那你到底是什么呢?
You know what's unclear?
你知道我有哪些秘密嗎?
I'm mostly cotton candy.
我渾身大部分是一團棉花糖。
But...Shape wise. I'm part cat, part elephant, part dolphin.
但...我的形象很多樣,我既是貓又是大象還可以是海豚。
Dolphin?
海豚?
You got to remember.
你記得嗎?
When Riley was 3, animals were all her age.
萊莉三歲的時候,動物就是她的全部了。
The cow goes moo. The horse goes neigh.
奶牛哞哞叫。小馬咴咴叫。
It's all the people talked back then.
那會兒人們就只會說這些。
Yeah, yeah. I guess that true.
是的。是這樣的。
What are you doing out here?
你在這干嘛呢?
Well.
嗯。
There's not much call for imaginary friends lately.
最近她都沒怎么想起我這個假想朋友了。
So, I.You know...Yeah, yeah, Don't be sad.
所以,我,你知道的...嗯,嗯。別傷心。
Tell you what. When I get back up to Headquarters.
聽我說,等我回到總部。
I'll make sure Riley remembers you.
我會讓萊莉再次想起你的。
You will?
你會嗎?
Of course. She loved that.
當然了,她很喜歡的。
Ha-ha! This is the greatest day of my life.
哈哈!今天真是最美好的一天。
Are you okay?
你還好吧?
Hey, what's going on?
嘿,這是怎么回事?
I cry candy.
我的眼淚是糖果。
Try the caramel, it's delicious.
試試焦糖,超級好吃的。
Here use this.
來用這個。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Oh, hold on. Wait a second.
哦。等一下下。
It always get stuck at the bottom. Here.
總是卡在最下面。這兒。