Who's the birthday girl? Aw!
誰是派對公主?哦!
Woo-hoo. Come on, let's go.
太好了。來吧,走吧。
Ha ha. We made it. Ha ha.
哈哈。我們做到了。哈哈。
Guess who's on their way to Headquarters. We are.
猜猜是誰在前往總部的路上。是我們。
What is going on?
怎么了?
He did it again.
鬧劇重演。
We were at school. And we were naked. And there was a dog.
我們在學校。我們沒穿褲子,那兒還有一條狗。
The back half was...It was...It was chasing it, I mean.
后半段里... 它... 他在追它,我是說...
There was a Bing Bong. You idiot. It was a dream.
冰棒也在那里。你個白癡,這只是個夢。
This is ridiculous. We can't even get a good night sleep anymore.
這太荒謬了。我們晚上連覺都睡不好了。
Time to take action.
是時候采取行動了。
Stupid Mom and Dad. If they hadn't move us none of this would have happen.
愚蠢的爸媽。如果他們沒有搬家的話什么都不會發生。
Who's with me?
誰要一起來?
Yeah. Let's do it.
好吧,讓我們行動吧。
She took it. There's no turning back.
她接受了。開弓沒有回頭箭。
So. How are we going to get to Minnesota from here.
所以我們要怎么從這里回到明尼蘇達。
Well. Why don't we go down to the elephant lot and rent an elephant.
要不我們去大象堆里借一頭大象。
Hey, that sounds nice. We're taking the bus, nitwit!
嘿,這聽上去不錯。我們坐巴士。白癡!
There is a bus leaving tomorrow, perfect.
明天有一班巴士要走,完美。
A ticket cost money. How do we get money?
票是要錢的。我們怎么弄到錢?
Mom's purse.
老媽的錢包。
Oh. You wouldn't. Oh, but I would. Where was it we saw it last?
哦,不會吧。我會的。我們上次是在哪看到它的?
No! Aw!
不!哦!
It's downstairs somewhere.
它在樓下的某個地方。
Mom and Dad got us into this mess.
是爸媽讓我們置于這種境地。
They can pay to get us out.
他們得出錢讓我們離開。